Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought this book too and have been incredibly impressed with how she handled the situation, I felt so bad for he being out of pocket like that. Especially as her professionalism is in stark a contrast it is to this whole Sarah Akwisombe mess. Like you, its very likely i'll be spending my money with this woman again based on how she handled things.
Who was this please? Feel free to DM if not allowed to discuss

View attachment 338388
Thanks for linking this!!! You made my evening, I’m reading the whole thing, currently at chapter 12, unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who was this please? Feel free to DM if not allowed to discuss

Thanks for linking this!!! You made my evening, I’m reading the whole thing, currently at chapter 12, unbelievable!
I’ve started it from the beginning too - I’m hooked!

Reactions: 2
So good isn't it?!? Incredible writing, really funny in parts and disturbing in others - but so many familiar things too!

And when Sarah posted the fake packages up tonight, it absolutely killed me 😂😂😂😂

I don’t have Twitter or know how to work it so would appreciate if anyone would post here and keep me updated with ant further developments!

I think Sarah and Anna going on the warpath with the awesome WOTPOD ladies, trying to undermine them and call their journalistic practice out may just have backfired in a horrible, horrible way.
Where are the responsible grown ups in her life? The lack of personal responsibility for her own duck up is astounding. I can’t believe her family and “friends” are encouraging this behaviour

Refund for the woeful work you did with Llewy this year Sarah

Stop all boss magic BS

Go rescue your marriage/family/business and come back in 6 months time (or go do something else!)

This is so painful to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here's something interesting.

On Sarah's latest bullshit sympathy fishing post about chess saving her life (oh duck off Sarah, we can all see through your lies), someone commented in support, almost "one sociopath to another". I checked her profile out and look what she posted a week or so ago :

Think she needs to do some better research into Sarah Akwisombe and her activities....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would DM you but I have no idea how! Feel free to DM and I’ll reply. I didn’t want to mention her name as I don’t want to tarnish her with being named in this thread.

Reactions: 3
Just sharing in case Sarah is here. It’s Simon Sinek’s ‘Start With Why’ and it is an absolute must-read.

This little section is about trust

‘Trust begins to emerge when we have a sense that another person or organisation is driven by things other than self-gain’

In other words: the Why. Why you do what you do.

And believe it or not, but scrambling to make ‘a milli’ for yourself is not a why that a loyal client base or consumer base will buy into.

Fancy that.

F567B3AE-03BE-4E8C-AA5D-7268D611E742.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 338431

If you have truly taken legal advice, the fact is you have clearly wasted your money. Following this alleged solicitors actions is what has cost you so massively. If you had acted with some sort of moral compass or integrity, you wouldn't have needed to seek legal advice regarding the refunds. You would have had the good sense to refund everyone who paid for the services that you admitted you dropped the ball on.
Someone please tweet this in response

'For like, the last time'. Rage. 😂 I used to listen to the No Bull Businesswomen podcast but just couldn't get past the use of 'like' in nearly every sentence. Maybe just my opinion, but it's so immature and very hard to listen to. Turns out she even uses it when tweeting.
My niece when she was 13 used like a lot but grew out of it. What does that say about Sarah?

'For like, the last time'. Rage. 😂 I used to listen to the No Bull Businesswomen podcast but just couldn't get past the use of 'like' in nearly every sentence. Maybe just my opinion, but it's so immature and very hard to listen to. Turns out she even uses it when tweeting.
My niece when she was 13 used like a lot but grew out of it. What does that say about Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a Tattle rule that you shouldn’t contact people you talk about here directly.

I’m not saying I agree with it - just don’t want anyone getting in trouble with the mods.
I expect this scenario falls outside of the tattle rules as anyone even those who are blocked by Sarah can create another Insta account & comment or DM her. Many have emailed her. That fact has been mentioned over 7 tattle threads so I would love for someone to please dig out this tattle rule & post it on here because at present I suspect the validity of that rule is dubious at best.

I have an issue with how she screams mental health when things don’t go her way. The dark thoughts, the anxiety. The woman never apologised or recognised the negative impact she had on other women, who lost precious money during the pandemic. It’s hard to have sympathy for her.

Next she will play the feminist card

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have an issue with how she screams mental health when things don’t go her way. The dark thoughts, the anxiety. The woman never apologised or recognised the negative impact she had on other women, who lost precious money during the pandemic. It’s hard to have sympathy for her.

Fully with you in this one. She acts like a petulant child when things don’t go her way and brandishes the mental health card at all opportunities. Yes she may be struggling, we don’t doubt that, BUT she has largely caused this struggle herself and has never once given a thought about the mental health or struggles of her customers, except when she tried to create a ‘trauma bonding’ experience for other gaslit women, which as we know was just another way for her to feel like she was some kind of messiah.

I get the impression she will never be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This x1000 👍

She's trying to create a forcefield around herself, knowing that her victims are decent people, and would never want to push her over the precipice.

I have to admit, I was so unbelievably angry at that post last night as we as a family have lost 2 close female friends to suicide in the last few years, so to see that disgusting creature trying to use it as leverage to get the pressure off was infuriating.

I'm over the emotional rollercoaster of it now though, if anything it has strengthened my resolve to bring Akwisombe to justice - nothing is sacred to her.

Interestingly, threat of suicide as a control mechanism is a well known sociopathic trait:

"Sociopaths often use threats to keep you in their control, such as threats of suicide or saying 'you'll be sorry' for your behavior," Hershenson says.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fully with you in this one. She acts like a petulant child when things don’t go her way and brandishes the mental health card at all opportunities. Yes she may be struggling, we don’t doubt that, BUT she has largely caused this struggle herself and has never once given a thought about the mental health or struggles of her customers, except when she tried to create a ‘trauma bonding’ experience for other gaslit women, which as we know was just another way for her to feel like she was some kind of messiah.

I get the impression she will never be happy.
Hit the nail on the head there. Cannot bear people that pull the mental health card but only when it suits them. I suffer with poor mental health and she contributed to that suffering over the last few months 100%. Absolutely despicable woman 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Here's something interesting.

On Sarah's latest bullshit sympathy fishing post about chess saving her life (oh duck off Sarah, we can all see through your lies), someone commented in support, almost "one sociopath to another". I checked her profile out and look what she posted a week or so ago :

Think she needs to do some better research into Sarah Akwisombe and her activities....
Chess that no one ever saw her play in the years that we’ve all been following her... 😂

Oh my days, she’s literally trying to pull relevancy from thin air!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll allow herself to be admitted to a mental hospital before she ever thinks of doing the right thing. Maybe she hopes that people will leave her alone if she’s mentally unwell enough.

You can’t do bad things and expect to get away with it just because you’re struggling. That’s not how the world works.

Honestly, this woman completely and utterly baffles me. To have articles and threads made about you (comprised of thousands of posts from LOTS of women) all over the internet is not normal and would NEVER happen if she was totally innocent and acting morally. Why can’t she see this? Her lack of awareness is absolutely astounding. Thinking that people are just out to get her for no reason is ridiculous and quite frankly egotistical.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.