Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big 'boss magic' sticker on the shipping box? 😬 What if people don't want their family / the postie / anyone knowing what they've bought? What if it's a present? What if they live with religious people and it causes tension?
She's about as good at ecommerce as she was at coaching. Or music. Or modelling. Or working in JJB Sports.

She's good at lying though. Well I say "good at" - she does it a lot. But then gets caught out. So she's tit at that too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing that’s so dumb about this product business is that she has chosen the absolute WORST product to scale. It’s something people will buy once and then never again. There will be zero repeat customers - she will have to spend every minute of every day hustling her naff tat to new people who will eventually grow out of this massive fad of “boss babe” tit she is peddling (if she actually did any strategy she’d know how throwaway and flippant this faux feminist culture is). She’s going to have to find 1million new teenagers, every year, for her cheap Camden market crap to make enough profit.

It will be quite jokes to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20201207_192000.jpg

If you have truly taken legal advice, the fact is you have clearly wasted your money. Following this alleged solicitors actions is what has cost you so massively. If you had acted with some sort of moral compass or integrity, you wouldn't have needed to seek legal advice regarding the refunds. You would have had the good sense to refund everyone who paid for the services that you admitted you dropped the ball on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 338431

If you have truly taken legal advice, the fact is you have clearly wasted your money. Following this alleged solicitors actions is what has cost you so massively. If you had acted with some sort of moral compass or integrity, you wouldn't have needed to seek legal advice regarding the refunds. You would have had the good sense to refund everyone who paid for the services that you admitted you dropped the ball on.
She keeps conflating the legal and the ethical.

What LD did to her was legal but it wasn’t ethical. She’s doing the same thing to everyone else but she can’t see it! Keeping the money might be legal but it certainly doesn’t make it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'For like, the last time'. Rage. 😂 I used to listen to the No Bull Businesswomen podcast but just couldn't get past the use of 'like' in nearly every sentence. Maybe just my opinion, but it's so immature and very hard to listen to. Turns out she even uses it when tweeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not having much luck on Twitter isn’t she - no echo chamber there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
'For like, the last time'. Rage. 😂 I used to listen to the No Bull Businesswomen podcast but just couldn't get past the use of 'like' in nearly every sentence. Maybe just my opinion, but it's so immature and very hard to listen to. Turns out she even uses it when tweeting.
I'll be back on twitter in a bit..... And no Sarah, it's definitely not, like, the last time. It'll only be the last time when you have refunded everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The girl gang clearly don’t like Twitter as there’s no pretty feed to ogle
The vibe is so different on twitter! Instagram is all about having to comply, Twitter is raw, straight to the point. I like that we are finally having a form of conversation there.

Reactions: 9
Twitter done. I'll not post links/shots so as not to fall foul of any rules etc. But if you know, you know.

Now, what do we do about that casting? I'm sure a commercial castings agency don't want to be embarrassed by introducing SA to their client, only for due diligence to discover this mess.

I feel almost duty bound to help prevent any embarrassing moments for them..... 🙉🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll be back on twitter in a bit..... And no Sarah, it's definitely not, like, the last time. It'll only be the last time when you have refunded everyone.
And it’s not so easy to block on Twitter as the feed stays on whoever has responded feed...

The vibe is so different on twitter! Instagram is all about having to comply, Twitter is raw, straight to the point. I like that we are finally having a form of conversation there.
👮‍♀️😉👍🏽💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Twitter done. I'll not post links/shots so as not to fall foul of any rules etc. But if you know, you know.

Now, what do we do about that casting? I'm sure a commercial castings agency don't want to be embarrassed by introducing SA to their client, only for due diligence to discover this mess.

I feel almost duty bound to help prevent any embarrassing moments for them..... 🙉🙈🙊
I think we should just drop the links articles under Sarah's post...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The woman who runs that casting agency (Coralie Rose) is/was a Mother’s Meetings person so I expect they already know each other. SA has done some talks at MM.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s another lady I follow on Instagram who offers courses. It was a toss up between joining her community or SA. I went with SA as I trusted her more and had followed SA longer. In hindsight the other lady has a lot more credibility and a successful business.

Anyway, this lady created a book which wasn’t cheap but very useful. However they noticed some print errors, not a lot but guess what they did as they DIDNT DELIVER WHAT PEOPLE BOUGHT INTO. Everyone got a full refund.👏🏻👏🏻 And guess what else. people will have seen this and seen how she’s acted with integrity. And guess what else. People will trust her and stay as paying customers. And guess what else. I’m going to go right over spend my money with her as by doing what she did shows me she’s the kind of person I want to spend my hard earned cash with.

Lawyers give legal advice. Not moral advice. If that happened I doubt any criminals would be able to find themselves a lawyer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s another lady I follow on Instagram who offers courses. It was a toss up between joining her community or SA. I went with SA as I trusted her more and had followed SA longer. In hindsight the other lady has a lot more credibility and a successful business.

Anyway, this lady created a book which wasn’t cheap but very useful. However they noticed some print errors, not a lot but guess what they did as they DIDNT DELIVER WHAT PEOPLE BOUGHT INTO. Everyone got a full refund.👏🏻👏🏻 And guess what else. people will have seen this and seen how she’s acted with integrity. And guess what else. People will trust her and stay as paying customers. And guess what else. I’m going to go right over spend my money with her as by doing what she did shows me she’s the kind of person I want to spend my hard earned cash with.

Lawyers give legal advice. Not moral advice. If that happened I doubt any criminals would be able to find themselves a lawyer.
100% this

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I know who you mean, I saw that and thought yeah that's how you do great business and maintain a reputation. Sarah has so much to learn. To think I paid her money for "advice", still kicking myself ! She reeled me in good and proper, never again!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bought this book too and have been incredibly impressed with how she handled the situation, I felt so bad for he being out of pocket like that. Especially as her professionalism is in stark a contrast it is to this whole Sarah Akwisombe mess. Like you, its very likely i'll be spending my money with this woman again based on how she handled things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bought this book too and have been incredibly impressed with how she handled the situation, I felt so bad for he being out of pocket like that. Especially as her professionalism is in stark a contrast it is to this whole Sarah Akwisombe mess. Like you, its very likely i'll be spending my money with this woman again based on how she handled things.

can we get a clue about who it is please? feel free to DM me (please!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.