Sara Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the pic on the space cushion thingy doesn’t really look like her, then I realised it’s because her mouth doesn’t have the open mouthed smile she always does. Looks completely different.
She looks more her age in this photo. Her hair suits her better like this.

I think the weight loss is wegovy, ozempic or similar. She LOVES showing off and doubt she’d miss the opportunity.

Reactions: 1
She’s not proving very popular with the locals (more stories about redundancies)
IMG_6939.jpeg

Reactions: 2
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/com...-at-sara-davies-aycliffe-business/ar-BB1kA3no interesting read. in another store
UK Friends! We have some exciting news!
Crafter's Companion is making its way to The Original Factory Shop
in Abergele! Get ready to unleash your creativity with our range of crafting essentials from tomorrow. Isn't that one of the places old stock goes too (DIE) when they can't get rid of it? like Hitchens init's day?

Last edited:
She’s not proving very popular with the locals (more stories about redundancies) View attachment 2848336
I read her book (back when I really liked her) and she did say covid restrictions with her travelling to USA meant they were able to turn the store into the recording studio for her demos. It’s probably saved her a lot of money and time doing the travelling but I wonder if people still kept a job because I’m sure she did say she did when telling the story. I do think since Strictly she’s got above herself and not so likeable. But then I know she only joined Dragons Den so she could get on Strictly so it’s been her plan all along to be ‘famous’.

Reactions: 3
She’s so desperate to be really ‘famous’ - I have wondered what her family think of it all. Or perhaps they’re all hoping the money trickles down to them. 💅🏻😂

Is it me or is her stories now just ad after ad? She never used to be like this and that’s why I liked her. She used to promote stuff she genuinely liked. And what’s with her eyebrow 🤨

Reactions: 2
Has she mentioned her significant weight loss?
maybe it's stress, she doesn't seem the type to admit any weakness so for her to admit she's having a rough time, it must be worse that reported, they've actually brought in a new CEO from that article which looks pretty bad - maybe her dragon seat is at risk with her business being in trouble

It's her selfie face that annoys me. I'm a fairly rational person but that rictus grin makes me throw things at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5