Sara Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she annoy anyone else? Feel sorry for her husband and kids she’s never at home (and I am all for women working btw but she must never see her kids, happily posted about missing her son’s birthday recently).

Constantly still talking about strictly andzooms in on her face when she’s talking on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree. She's very annoying. I don't understand why she has to be on almost every photo she posts, inserting her head in everything.

100 pics always of the same cheesy smile lol - starts to wear off 😂
This is why I unfollowed her. I'm sure she's a lovely person, but I was getting annoyed by all the 'check out who I'm with today!' selfies. Petty, I know, but I've unfollowed people for less 😂

• Haha
This is why I unfollowed her. I'm sure she's a lovely person, but I was getting annoyed by all the 'check out who I'm with today!' selfies. Petty, I know, but I've unfollowed people for less 😂
My thoughts exactly. Would imagine she’s quite difficult to live with - always has to be centre of attention.

Reactions: 2
Do you mean Sara Davies from Crafter’s Companion? No I don’t follow her either don’t buy her stuff either.

Do you think this Disney trip is gifted? She’s tagging them like it’s one big ad but hasn’t declared anything

I know she zooms in her so much rather than what she’s showing 😂 Drives me mad but strangely addictive 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can’t put my finger on what it is about her, but she looks so much older than what she is to me. I’m 40 and I was shocked when I found out she was younger than me! She isn’t wrinkly or typically old looking or anything, but there’s just something about her that looks a bit frumpy and older than her years? 🙈

Reactions: 12
Agree, I think it’s the hair and frumpy clothes. She likes to wear Ruth Langsford QVC collection which says it all 😂

• Haha
Apparently loads of redundancies at her company, she goes off on holiday while it goes south.

• Wow
Isn’t she doing some motor home programme for channel 5? Thought she has transferred the company over to concentrate on dragon’s den and the likes?