Sara Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made three new best friends. She’s always like this with people she’s just met. It’s very strange. 💅🏻😂
I can't believe for one minute she is bezzie with Vicky Pattison. But yeah everyone from Strictly was lifelong friends as is Dragons Den cast plus all the school mums!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just read the About Me section of her website and my god she knows how to toot her own horn!

Reactions: 1
Why comic relief thinks I would donate money to them, because they let a very, very wealthy businesswoman have an all inclusive arctic challenge for free, is absolutely and completely beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why comic relief thinks I would donate money to them, because they let a very, very wealthy businesswoman have an all inclusive arctic challenge for free, is absolutely and completely beyond me.
I did wonder how much it was going to cost for their travel, kit, board, food and equipment so anything raised would basically be going to that!

Reactions: 2
I find her husband quite fascinating. He reminds me of that little guy in Cuckoo (on the right).

1708354750351.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Highly unlikely Comic Relief covered the cost of the trip though.

The way she takes selfies annoys me. It's like her head has to always be at the forefront. Makes it look like she has a giant head 😆

IMG_20240219_171541.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't enjoy her story on Countdown today about having her friend ring up the BBC to ask if she could be a Dragon all so that she could be eligible to go on Strictly. Just sounded like such bollocks. I've never been a fan of that flippant "and the rest is history" style of storytelling.
She's alright in dictionary corner, a bit too enthusiastic for my liking but I'm a grumpy witch.

Reactions: 1
I didn't enjoy her story on Countdown today about having her friend ring up the BBC to ask if she could be a Dragon all so that she could be eligible to go on Strictly. Just sounded like such bollocks. I've never been a fan of that flippant "and the rest is history" style of storytelling.
She's alright in dictionary corner, a bit too enthusiastic for my liking but I'm a grumpy witch.
I read her book and she admitted in there she got a manager/agent and told them she wanted to do Strictly. Their response was nobody outside of the crafting world would know who she was. Debra Meadon was mentioned as she’d had success on Strictly so that was why she pushed to get on Dragons Den. I just had assumed, before reading her book, it was all a coincidence but no it was all planned and plotted. She had half the followers she has now before Strictly. I always did like her now I’m not so sure!

Reactions: 3
I read her book and she admitted in there she got a manager/agent and told them she wanted to do Strictly. Their response was nobody outside of the crafting world would know who she was. Debra Meadon was mentioned as she’d had success on Strictly so that was why she pushed to get on Dragons Den. I just had assumed, before reading her book, it was all a coincidence but no it was all planned and plotted. She had half the followers she has now before Strictly. I always did like her now I’m not so sure!
It’s the desperation to be famous, it’s so contrived.

Reactions: 7
Why do people do posts like this? It fills me with rage when people suck up like this! She’d probably wet herself if Sara replied ffs 🤦‍♀️
Lol everybody else is saying they like what she’s making!

IMG_4698.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the pic on the space cushion thingy doesn’t really look like her, then I realised it’s because her mouth doesn’t have the open mouthed smile she always does. Looks completely different.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4