Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thought she was on the pill by all accounts so his friends feel really sorry for him..he’s worried about his career going forward as the optics of all of this aren’t good..the ex wants nothing more to do with him, he wanted the family to stick by him 🙄so guess he figured he might as well stay with the pregnant bit on the side I’d imagine
Yikes! He wasn’t worried about his career when he was ridin Sandy

Edited to add…laughing that myself and @Lmg1111 both responded with ‘yikes’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did we ever think we'd see the day Sandy the 40 year old virgin would be at the centre of a political sex scandal 🤣🙊 Monica Lewinsky eat your heart out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion: Saint Sandra is a virgin no more, she finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah Tattlers I'm skitting here to myself about Sandras "private life" and I'm morto for her that her private life isn't actually private at at all, as word is out who the alleged baby daddy is!

Having said that if she longed for a baby and it has happened for her its actually wonderful news and I wish her a safe and happy pregnancy.

Reactions: 8
It is happy news for her but can’t help feeling for his kids..she hasn’t met them yet so it’s interesting that she calls him her partner.. making it sound more serious then it was ever meant to be 👀

Reactions: 9
It is happy news for her but can’t help feeling for his kids..she hasn’t met them yet so it’s interesting that she calls him her partner.. making it sound more serious then it was ever meant to be 👀
She also.made a comment last night and said "I" want to thank you for all the lovely messages. When you make an announcement like that would you not say "We" ? Maybe I'm just picky here now but I thought it strange.

I probably shouldn’t be saying too much or il get sued 😂 but he’s devastated apparently..crying down the phone to his friends, living in the pub…hard to feel sorry for him though..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He thought she was on the pill by all accounts so his friends feel really sorry for him..he’s worried about his career going forward as the optics of all of this aren’t good..the ex wants nothing more to do with him, he wanted the family to stick by him 🙄so guess he figured he might as well stay with the pregnant bit on the side I’d imagine
He sounds like a right prick and they'd both be better off without him!

Reactions: 11
She also.made a comment last night and said "I" want to thank you for all the lovely messages. When you make an announcement like that would you not say "We" ? Maybe I'm just picky here now but I thought it strange.
Funnily enough I always say “My” even when it’s something involving my hubby….my wedding, my house, my children, my holiday 🤣….although i do include him on any bills I get though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funnily enough I always say “My” even when it’s something involving my hubby….my wedding, my house, my children, my holiday 🤣….although i do include him on any bills I get though
That’s very generous of you @Gizmo123! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I probably shouldn’t be saying too much or il get sued 😂 but he’s devastated apparently..crying down the phone to his friends, living in the pub…hard to feel sorry for him though..
Will be interesting to see how this a pans out. It hasn’t been a great start. How is she going to spin it?

Reactions: 6
It’s also really unprofessional if all this secret riding was taking place on Fianna Fáil time

• Haha
That’s very generous of you @Gizmo123! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Will be interesting to see how this a pans out. It hasn’t been a great start. How is she going to spin it?
I'm wondering this too... if everything here is true she has committed to the "my partner" line in what seems to be a very messy situation. Sounds to me like he's not arsed about her but his ex doesn't want him any more so he went crawling back to Sandra and this baby. Not exactly a rock solid start is it.... I know I've taken the piss out of the whole saga but I do genuinely hope she is ok and have no doubt she will be a very capable mother with or without his input!

I googled him today, had a good look at his insta - and the mixed Fianna Fáil people. I mean really it’s a mess if you look at the way she was trying to break into politics! They’ve been to all the same events in the last 6-7 months, some with Míchael Martin & other FF colleagues. Not saying it’s well known in ballincollig yet or anything but that is the stuff that damages a person/party. It’s just Sandra is the last person we all thought would be riding the Lord Mayor who isn’t single 🤣

• Haha
It’s definitely true..he would have had a reputation around ballincollig even before this happened..

41 since January. How could you forget the big palaver of her "birthday month" for her 40th last year 😂😂😂

Oh yeah sorry, I'm not doubting you!
Oh I know! It’s all a bit mad isn’t it so wouldn’t blame you…himself had me sworn to secrecy but I had to chat to someone about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I know what you mean but Sandy is so prim and proper (as we thought) its a bit of a strange one.

Imagine her going home to tell Mammy she has a bun in the oven and who the alleged Daddy is 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.