Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called him her partner. So they must be together? Otherwise she could have said that she was doing this alone.....

Reactions: 5
Ya they are together..it’s not a secret anymore since his partner and kids found out 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ya they are together..it’s not a secret anymore since his partner and kids found out 😅
Terrible on the wife & kids, and an insta hun to make it worse & more public!!! He sounds like a creep. She def would have shared she was dating the Lord Mayor only for the family & kids - private life private my eye

Reactions: 10
The notions this one has is unreal . She keeps her private life private, pull the other one . She has all her boring non happening life online .She only said that now so that if anyone asks questions she will say it's private .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she’s suffered quite badly with endometriosis but has she ever mentioned wanting to have children? Or being sad that she hadn’t? Accidental pregnancies are pretty rare if you’re being careful.

They weren’t actually married, just engaged and together for a long time. They broke up before the Lord mayorship but not many people knew about it..they got back together around October apparently and all of this came out after Christmas..
according to himself he has a lot of form for this kind of thing..very confusing for the poor kids I’d say…7 is still very young 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Seeing as he’s local, she would have known about the original partner & kids !!!! And he’s not even her type, although not sure what her type is lol

They weren’t actually married, just engaged and together for a long time. They broke up before the Lord mayorship but not many people knew about it..they got back together around October apparently and all of this came out after Christmas..
according to himself he has a lot of form for this kind of thing..very confusing for the poor kids I’d say…7 is still very young 😔
7 is very young

Reactions: 3
i think she must have realised the family was back on the scene and whoops…miracle baby

ide say what Sandy wants Sandy gets lol
And by the looks of things, he was happy to give it to her.
She’s 💯 pulling the “personal life private” line so she doesn’t have to answer questions. To be fair, she has potentially some tough questions to answer. He sounds like a total rogue. Sloppy seconds, no thanks. And I’d say he’s riding more than Sandy and Baby Mamma No.1.

I’m hoping maybe she decided she would get what she wants out of it? The ‘keep my private life private’ is cover for the last decade where she has been single and concentrated solely on law degree, working, then masters, then mediation course- she’s setting herself up well for self employment whether she’s offering HR services as a mediator or family law (lol) but she was working away in the hotel job when doing all this. (I am
Not saying she couldn’t have done this with a family at home to mind but I am certainly saying without kids to consider it would have been less hectic). Anyway, her target at getting into the dàil was laughable and think she has realised she needs to be a local councillor first maybe hence the photo ops in the clinics FF run in cork. Maybe she was his bit on the side but maybe she realised that it was a chance to try for a baby. She’s well set up for one, living with her mother in that big house. She has a full time job but she also could set up by herself and she’s also making money from insta. Maybe the baby was a missing part of the puzzle and who knows if she had even looked into sperm donation or anything like that before. Maybe I’m giving her too much credit but I’m hoping she decided she would use him for what she wanted and maybe that is a baby. She does seem really happy and for that I am happy for her. This isn’t the amazing relationship though and I’m
Sure she will be on her own before the baby is even born, but good for her if she did use this to her advantage!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m giving her too much credit but I’m hoping she decided she would use him for what she wanted and maybe that is a baby. She does seem really happy and for that I am happy for her. This isn’t the amazing relationship though and I’m
Sure she will be on her own before the baby is even born, but good for her if she did use this to her advantage!
What?! This is the kind of scenario that makes men terrified of women in their late 30s 👀 We’ll never know just how planned/accidental it was but to hope she calculated enough to use him for his sperm?! Yikes.

Side note to say contraception is the responsibility of both parties and true ‘accidents’ are incredibly rare.

What?! This is the kind of scenario that makes men terrified of women in their late 30s 👀 We’ll never know just how planned/accidental it was but to hope she calculated enough to use him for his sperm?! Yikes.

Side note to say contraception is the responsibility of both parties and true ‘accidents’ are incredibly rare.

I totally believe that accidents are rare for sure. Especially for Sandra who would have happily lead everyone to believe she was a no sex before marriage girl let alone anything else. I’m just wondering did she decide it was her one chance to try for a baby that’s all! I don’t know about endo but I know with PCOS you can be told it might make getting pregnant harder, so maybe she genuinely didn’t know she could get pregnant or maybe it was planned to a tee. I just think she seems very happy to be pregnant and for that one point I am happy for her

Reactions: 2
The notions this one has is unreal . She keeps her private life private, pull the other one . She has all her boring non happening life online .She only said that now so that if anyone asks questions she will say it's private .
Whats Micilín going to think ?

• Haha
He thought she was on the pill by all accounts so his friends feel really sorry for him..he’s worried about his career going forward as the optics of all of this aren’t good..the ex wants nothing more to do with him, he wanted the family to stick by him 🙄so guess he figured he might as well stay with the pregnant bit on the side I’d imagine

• Wow
He thought she was on the pill by all accounts so his friends feel really sorry for him..he’s worried about his career going forward as the optics of all of this aren’t good..the ex wants nothing more to do with him, he wanted the family to stick by him 🙄so guess he figured he might as well stay with the pregnant bit on the side I’d imagine
Yikes! I'd say she thought she could never get pregnant with the endo and age wouldn't be on her side too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.