Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabrina is only short or riding herself when talking into the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sandra was on Red fm earlier, saying she couldn't believe she got Covid and how she's got no idea how she got it, but probably from grocery shopping. Husband heard it, not me. Going to play it later but I'll first have take a xanax cause otherwise my blood pressure will rocket😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sandra was on Red fm earlier, saying she couldn't believe she got Covid and how she's got no idea how she got it, but probably from grocery shopping. Husband heard it, not me. Going to play it later but I'll first have take a xanax cause otherwise my blood pressure will rocket😡
Yeah right!! What was she in the shop with no mask!! How many grocery shops was she in.. it was whoever she had in her house over Christmas probably a drinks party.. I need a Xanax now I am so angry with them all.. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
Wait for the episode of Elaine now with Sandra & Sabrina talking us through how they got covid from their Brennan’s bread sliced pan

• Haha
She was also on newstalk at lunchtime talking same shite saying her gp said it must have been when she was grocery shopping, one thing she also said was she was so cautious in the weeks leading up to xmas she cancelled a walk with her friend, but im almost sure she met up with her college friend , anyone else remember this,???
I was going to txt into the show during her interview to ask about her night away in Hayfield the weekend before xmas, but than thought why bother, just hit the unfollow button, best thing i did all day !

Reactions: 2
She definitely met Rachel for dinner and I'm.not sure who she brought to Hayfield manor, she also had a night away in the Met.
She had another night in Cocbull I think. She had takeaways, going physically into town to pick them up during the very busy Christmas week, about 3 times.
There were lunches out, was out at the hotel she works in having lunch, Met for lunch, not to mention being in the restaurants of the hotels she stayed in for both dinner and breakfasts.
Also got the hair and nails done.
Shopping in Dunnes was at 6/7am on the 21st, I remember it as I had a booking an hour or two later.
But other than that, nope, she rarely went out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely met Rachel for dinner and I'm.not sure who she brought to Hayfield manor, she also had a night away in the Met.
She had another night in Cocbull I think. She had takeaways, going physically into town to pick them up during the very busy Christmas week, about 3 times.
There were lunches out, was out at the hotel she works in having lunch, Met for lunch, not to mention being in the restaurants of the hotels she stayed in for both dinner and breakfasts.
Also got the hair and nails done.
Shopping in Dunnes was at 6/7am on the 21st, I remember it as I had a booking an hour or two later.
But other than that, nope, she rarely went out.
It was definitely the sliced pan so. Will ye all be extra vigilant this weekend when shopping girls. Cork city sliced pans are obviously highly contagious for covid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was definitely the sliced pan so. Will ye all be extra vigilant this weekend when shopping girls. Cork city sliced pans are obviously highly contagious for covid
This one is older before her time!! She needs a good ride that would knock the stuffiness out of her!! Pain in the hole she is..😂😂👍🏼

• Haha
Wonder does her mother have it also? I'm assuming she does because Sandra seems to have free run of the house.

Reactions: 3
She was on newstalk as well going on about how she was sticking to the rules and all that shite. I text in the show and said they obviously were not looking at her insta account it showed her well out and about but of course it was not read out

Reactions: 8
She was on newstalk as well going on about how she was sticking to the rules and all that shite. I text in the show and said they obviously were not looking at her insta account it showed her well out and about but of course it was not read out
Always one sided with these wannabes.. she was another one like tit in a field every bloody where!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sandra has the time to put in her big heated rollers all the while being on deaths door 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone. But I am not disappointed this clown got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sandras grid post ...

‘a red lip and some cc cream’
And a decade of Botox and an Instagram filter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Closest to a Pearl necklace she’ll ever get 😂
Hahahahaha. She would need to tone down the middle aged condescending teacher vibe for most men. I'm surprised or not that she has been SILENT on the mother and baby home tragedy. Wouldn't suit her usual FF rhetoric I guess. So transparent.

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha. She would need to tone down the middle aged condescending teacher vibe for most men. I'm surprised or not that she has been SILENT on the mother and baby home tragedy. Wouldn't suit her usual FF rhetoric I guess. So transparent.
It’s because her boyfriend michael Martin has not handled it correctly so she doesn’t want to open the conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.