Sandra Murphy #6 Ballincollig Boris Baby Born Will He Wander Again With His Horn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’m on hols but absolutely glued to this tit show.. the Andrea Roche agency and the FF spin machine must be calling in favours left right and centre for all the positive media coverage…Colm will be on one tonight with the high of it all 😂

Reactions: 8
Maybe someone should post tgat on her page. I would except I’m already blocked 🤣🤣

Evoke … how embarrassing 🙈

Jesus Christ wept

Slow news day 🥴 I'm laughing at the name definition though. The irony 🫣 Sure half of Cork knows he was far from a free man when the baby was conceived 😅

IMG_20220728_184624.jpg

IMG_20220728_184721.jpg

Reactions: 2
The sister in law left a comment on the evoke article on twitter and just mentioned one of the other 2 kids . What's wrong with these people.

The sister in law left a comment on the evoke article on twitter and just mentioned one of the other 2 kids . What's wrong with these people.
I think someone may have mentioned before that he’s dad to both but only bio dad to one? I hope he’s a better dad than he is human being.

Reactions: 6
Aileen has entered the chat 🤡 obviously dying to let tattlers know that Colms daughter was with him yesterday..

Ya he would consider the other boy his son..he mentions both kids on the echo article about the highlights of the mayorship..but didn’t mention Sandra for some reason 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was with a fella last year - east cork gaa ref, (in case anyone is interested) discovered I was one of a number..... ended up having to go to my gp and get tested for all stds.......can't believe it happens so often, luckily I'm beyond pregnancy risk but still...

I wonder was this my ex........dumped his ass 5 years ago when I found out he was cheating on me.......I too got tested for STD's

• Wow
I hope Colm's ex partner reads these threads with a glass wine glad in the comfort that she is well shot of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Free like her mothers vagina last Halloween
I was waiting for this🤣. The child is Charlotte and her mother is a harlotte…just drop the C.

I hope Colm's ex partner reads these threads with a glass wine glad in the comfort that she is well shot of him.
Absolutely, in fact I’m going to have a glass of wine this evening in solidarity with this woman. I hope she gets on with her life, meets a wonderful man who treats her like shes a queen. I have no doubt this will happen for her.

Tattlers…who’s joining me for a solidarity glass of 🍷

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Aileen is organising the bunting for Charlotte’s homecoming as we speak !

He obviously doesn’t give a shite about the ex if he let all the social media stuff happen and now the newspaper stuff.. really shortsighted when the kids can look back on all of this in years to come..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aileen is organising the bunting for Charlotte’s homecoming as we speak !
AK-47 for god mother. Wonder how long it will take for her to set up another fake tattle account and come on saying how amazing they are blah blah. Remember bebostunnah?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He obviously doesn’t give a shite about the ex if he let all the social media stuff happen and now the newspaper stuff.. really shortsighted when the kids can look back on all of this in years to come..
There are tens of thousands of parents who wouldn't behave like that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.