Sandra Lee - Food Networks Aunt Sandy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

"I love decorating my table top with fresh fruit that looks like it was just picked off the tree, but actually came right from the grocery store"

*Plonks down a bowl of uniformly sized and coloured, perfectly round and obviously treated with something to make them very shiney apples*

🤣

You just know this'll be a good one!

Edit it didn't disappoint, a branch of rosemary, kids nicking labels off cans, store bought mashed potato is the biggest secret, stunt work putting on a shoe and to top it all live fish for decoration under faux pearls in vase (and one of the fish looked dead) I'm dead 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

Sandra's Money Saving Meals (entire episode!) - "Spring Fling"
View attachment 1241065
Play on YouTube
She made her own cannelloni bean hummus! 😁

It is quite ridiculous how chalk and cheese semi homemade and money saving meals are. The old aunt sandy would have said don't bother making hummus as you can just stir in some lemon extract to grocery store hummus to doll it up and taste homemade!

I do appreciate the trashy Paris bedazzled top though.

I'd eat most of those with a few tweaks (no need for shortening in the scones) although at 38c I doubt you'll save anything.

Yel

Cashew Curry Mayonnaise
I'm kinda hoping this will be some interesting dairy free mayo recipe, but I know she's just going to stir in some cashews to some mayo from the grocery store along with a packet of curry mix

Just been reading more about her and it looks like she did some quite good work for breast cancer screening also so she gets extra ❤
Also I would love to try the lush lagoon 😂😂
DF9F4E79-197C-4761-A6C4-E60A2B4805E3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sandra Lee - Triple Raspberry Brownies
View attachment 1265079
Play on YouTube
Very strange recipe. She talks about adding fruit rather than sugar presumably to make it healthier? Then just adds a normal cake mix. Doesn't add egg yolks because its low fat but she's already dumped a load of oil into it. I doubt that highly processed oil will be healthier than egg yolks. No idea what brief they were trying to fill with that!