Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I love her old videos so much.

Making ice cream look like a jacket potato, really helps fussy kids eat ice cream. "i'm going to use the fancy spray stuff"

Lemon squares with no lemons that the blender groans at

"Beautiful" as the kiwi plops to the bottom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Her maverick ingredients for gazpacho - chicken broth, orange juice and thawed frozen stir-fry veg 🤣. This is iconic.

Oh no I take it all back Jack!
THIS is slop!

eta very watchable slop, and I want that bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

Chatty Member
Her maverick ingredients for gazpacho - chicken broth, orange juice and thawed frozen stir-fry veg 🤣. This is iconic.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
She is amazing and "Aunt Sandy's Gay son", who uploads them on his channel is doing great work!

*cocktail tiiiiiiime*

Reactions: 7
I thought at first glance the cakes were covered in parmesan and wasn't even overly disturbed. I've spent too much time on the Jack threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
"Authentic bunny cake that looks just like those fancy ones in the grocery store!"

I love her bunny cake, no recipe really needed - buy cakes, buy frosting, buy decorations and have fun!
Screenshot 2022-04-29 18.07.36.png

download.jpeg

I notice the food network have zapped that photo from their site and replaced it with this rather less impressive bunny

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJsb21hLW1lZGlhLXVrIiwia2V5IjoiZm9vZG5ldHdvcmstaW1hZ2UtNGY5NzBmNWItODVlNi00ZjhmL...jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I love these. There’s something hypnotic about the videos, I don’t understand what’s going on but can’t stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
I fell right down the Sandra Lee rabbit hole again last night, it’s been so long so I’ve watched her stuff! Showed OH her holiday party episode, her food might be terrible but her cocktails will get you drunk enough not to care. Can’t wait to make marmalade meatballs this Christmas ❤❤

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
Aunt Sandy's Gay Son posted:
Sandra Lee - Mocha Cake + White Night Saketini
View attachment 1227726
Watch on YouTube
She ices a cake box with cool whip, coffee and chocolate frosting. Then paints a cardboard crown with white chocolate and sticks on edible balls even though it's not edible. Classic aunt sandy! :LOL: You can see why her wasteful recipes wouldn't get commissioned in these tough times.

11pm UK time he posts a new vid. He also posts a full episode of SH once a month and a full of Money Saving Meals. The latter was totally new to me. His YT has really helped my anxiety. I know that's lame.
I've set it up to bump this thread every time a new video is posted (y)

I hope his channel keeps going!

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I knew her rum cookies recipe would be a box of cookie mix and rum :LOL: But that's what colline loves! No fancy dancy cake for her.

I lost it when she said you could use a strainer, but I'm going to use my hands. Aunt Sandy was in need for that cocktail!
Screenshot 2022-04-30 08.21.00.png

I was so hyped when she finally crowned the cake
I reckon she was supposed to trace the crown with a non stick paper and chocolate, but in testing it didn't go well so they gave up and thought let's just paint the cardboard!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
"I love decorating my table top with fresh fruit that looks like it was just picked off the tree, but actually came right from the grocery store"

*Plonks down a bowl of uniformly sized and coloured, perfectly round and obviously treated with something to make them very shiney apples*

🤣

You just know this'll be a good one!

Edit it didn't disappoint, a branch of rosemary, kids nicking labels off cans, store bought mashed potato is the biggest secret, stunt work putting on a shoe and to top it all live fish for decoration under faux pearls in vase (and one of the fish looked dead) I'm dead 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
The funny thing is she had semi-homemade for years, then the recession came and she started doing money saving meals.

She'd spent years telling you how much she bought everything pre-made and hated chopping onions and now all of a sudden she was chopping onions and saying how much cheaper it was :LOL:

This one on-screen bit of text is literally years of Jack Monroes work :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-04-26 14.52.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Just been reading more about her and it looks like she did some quite good work for breast cancer screening also so she gets extra ❤
Also I would love to try the lush lagoon 😂😂
DF9F4E79-197C-4761-A6C4-E60A2B4805E3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Oh no I take it all back Jack!
THIS is slop!

eta very watchable slop, and I want that bread.
“It’s so smooth”

Not so much hun.

I have to make a confession. I got Aunt Sandy mixed up with Nancy from Farmhouse Rules. Sorry. My bad.

Now I have to divide my limited time (😄) between Nancy, Ina, Ree AND Sandy.

Reactions: 2