Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking the same thing. She's kind of lazy and avoided work for a long time. But at this point? Idk how she would be paying her London rent, Land Rover (which is likely leased), etc. on YouTube money alone.
Only Fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been thinking the same thing. She's kind of lazy and avoided work for a long time. But at this point? Idk how she would be paying her London rent, Land Rover (which is likely leased), etc. on YouTube money alone.
She has a Land Rover?!?! I think she lives in Watford and pretends it’s London, at least that’s where her and Jason moved to when she left St Albans

Reactions: 6
She has a Land Rover?!?! I think she lives in Watford and pretends it’s London, at least that’s where her and Jason moved to when she left St Albans
It’s still a very expensive area to be in when you’re living alone! And with that car! Madness!

Reactions: 7
She has a Land Rover?!?!
Yep, she definitely did when she was with Jason. It's possible she might've changed cars more recently, but idk I haven't really been keeping tabs. She always seemed to be living above (or just at the top of) her means.

Reactions: 3
Yep, she definitely did when she was with Jason. It's possible she might've changed cars more recently, but idk I haven't really been keeping tabs. She always seemed to be living above (or just at the top of) her means.
I agree. I really do think she’s doing something else. A single income household in a very expensive area. Doable if she was a top influencer but I can’t see it being her social media career alone anymore.

Reactions: 4
Just in case anyone was wondering how Jason was doing 🙃

He’s out here looking in his early fourties. Also noticeably hasn’t ticked the “has children” function on Hinge
7DA7ABF4-42E4-40EE-B33F-E2495B39123D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

He’s out here looking in his early fourties. Also noticeably hasn’t ticked the “has children” function on Hinge
View attachment 1924565
How unsurprising that he's one of those guys who write passive aggressive/aggressive aggressive things about what they want from women

Reactions: 37

View attachment 1924565
So the man who launched a toy at his wife's face hard, filmed it and posted it on TikTok expecting people to find it funny even though it clearly hurt her, has the cheek to demand emotional intelligence as a dating criterion. Maybe needs to do some self reflection there.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1924565
Walking ick 🤮 does he even have his own tit together? Isn’t he a fake photographer/ filmmaker who doesn’t actually do either and used to just leech off Sammi? Haven’t caught up with him for a while now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the man who launched a toy at his wife's face hard, filmed it and posted it on TikTok expecting people to find it funny even though it clearly hurt her, has the cheek to demand emotional intelligence as a dating criterion. Maybe needs to do some self reflection there.
Adding to that: he’s also the guy that posted a racist and misogynistic meme about how his wife (Sammi at the time) wore a wig and it was disappointing to roll over in the middle of the night and see her bald head.

Good riddance.
---

View attachment 1924565
Ah…I see this garden gnome of a man has decided to cosplay as a c-list 90s rapper for his dating profile…how apt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19