Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlettmine

She's talking on her IG about feeling over the place at Christmas as a single mum, but I've never heard her saying anything about co-parenting with Jason, where is he?

I feel like these 'agony aunt' videos are only really appealing to a younger audience. The advice is all so basic. She's supposed to have matured with her audience, but I get the impression she has no idea what content to produce for those of us in her age group.

I'm finding her sit-down videos difficult to watch, but maybe she's better in vlogs?

Also - and maybe I'm being pedantic here - how to talk to a male partner about experimenting with girls? Sammi claims she's done this multiple times, but I hope she realises being bisexual doesn't necessarily mean you're into threesomes. Like, being bisexual and monogamous is also an option. I feel like this an important caveat for some of her impressionable young audience.
Wait when did she say anything about experimenting with girls?

GigaChad

I do t thinks she's lost I think ks she's pissed off. Her sassy ass attitude has got her Esther to far. She obviously thi nks she just be some high vibrational earth withdrawal she would spawn these l
Docile Yonii fixated vibrational Indigo children
. She is a god damn idiot and maybe she should join my 50 hour weekly realy job taking care of thoee who genuinely can't. Let me put her to m
Work with so done with real mental health she misses me off honestly

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Sammi tweeted about Grace today. I’ve read views about her posting/not posting and am not sure how I feel. I know it doesn’t matter what I think but we are in a forum so....