Same Sex Flirting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember once on the q&a thread she asked 'does my profile pic make anyone uncomfortable?' Her pic was two girls kissing 🤔 does anyone else remember that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
let’s all retreat to our beds at 10.15pm GMT to flick our beans and reconvene tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Narrator: She did not go to sleep.

Please press pause, it's so late here 😭🙏 Okay I'm leaving for real now, don't out any more frauds xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
UPDATE FOR NEWBIES....someone was posting on here as a friendly but horny lesbian turns out it was a pervy fat guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I remember once on the q&a thread she asked 'does my profile pic make anyone uncomfortable?' Her pic was two girls kissing 🤔 does anyone else remember that?
i'm sure it didn't make you uncomfortable because you're such a naughty girl

omg battery 1% i'm panicking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good night or as we say in South Africa, goeie nag, bean dreams and lesbiany thoughts to you all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been tempted to just give you all my insta handle cos this is going so fast but I dont wanna get in trouble 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.