Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetjezus

Looks like the insta curse has hit her marriage also, her husband posted last night about dating a policewoman or Sam has gone back to work, but I doubt it.

I do like her and her content and she seems to like a fantastic Mum always putting her little boy first.

Reactions: 2

Yourbiggestcritic

One thing I never understood was where she got her money from when they'd go on holiday 2 or 3 times a year to Tenerife. But more importantly, why she'd constantly do stories on Instagram showing all this stationary she had bought. What was the purpose? She didn't work so why did she need 'office' accessories. I followed her for years and loved the weight loss side of her account but it really came across as though she sat at home all day doing nothing whilst her husband worked and she spent all his wages. Makes more sense now she said she owned a flat and rented it out. But it bugged me she made out she was busy all day but didn't work 🤔
I remember one post at Christmas where she showed all the presents her husband bought her and it was ludicrous. Nearly close to £1000+ of presents. Like a spoilt child. I used to just wonder why she couldn't work for a living.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Ooh this has all gotten a bit juicy hasn’t it!
Sounds like it was her who ended it, and looks like she started with this guy very shortly after (or maybe before!).

It certainly has 😂 I’m thinking she’s met this guy while married, and ended things with her Husband then quickly gotten together with him!

Anotherct

VIP Member
That’s exactly what I was thinking !
You just never know how long they’ve ‘been apart’ people live basically dead relationships for months before leaving, especially when there’s kids. But you’re right, 3 sides to every story

Eggy1985

Yes I think she went as she she said to someone that he was too young to go on his own without his mum. Fair point. Must have been hard. She said it was hard.

Seems like she was sensible as someone pointed out. She already has her own place. I like Sam. Shes refreshingly honest. I hope she finds happiness.
See I dont think she is honest especially when it comes to her diet, for ages she was just posting healthy food when clearly she was eating more to have gained over 6 stone and didn't tell anyone again until she had lost nearly all of it again!! That's not very honest!!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She bought the house she’s now renovating when she was young so had the income from that I imagine. She also got money from her blog and I think her ex husband had money as they lived in a really nice house. She’s working now though but she did always say she’s always been good with money. She also went to Tenerife mostly in the cheaper periods and you never see her doing these huge clothing hauls everyone else seems to do
I know she had the house so would of got some income from that.... and hubby must of had a good job..... I often wonder if she was left money when her mother passed ? Possibly - I stopped following her ages ago but I did like her content years ago when I first started SW ...

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I've followed her for a few years on Insta and I know she lost her mum..... maybe she has some inheritance they live on ? I actually think she's really lovely.....

Reactions: 1
When people to put thier lives on insta. You can definitely tell when something is up. Shes with someone else today. Hes constantly posting just with his best friend and son on bikes. Has been for a few weeks. Just him and his son.

Sweetjezus

I am sure she mentioned when fopperfibberneverreallylost3stone took "redundancy" from SW that she also took redundancy at the end of her mat leave. She also made a comment about making some sensible decisions when she was young...suspect that she has investments properties

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I hope the new man can cook. Sam used to post her food on every single day, stupid people would swoon over her food and comment, but it was always the same bloody rubbish, I’m sure to be honest she just took lots of photos at all different angles of the same meals to be able to use the same meal day after day. That damn breakfast every day of Arla protein yoghurt/quark, grape nuts and raspberries, every lunch every day was prepackaged plastic beef slices (the very odd time it was prepackaged chicken) and Aunt Bessie’s frozen carrot and swede mash 🤢🤢garnished with loads of black pepper. Dinner was mostly stuff she could throw in the actifry, before that is was very burnt veg offerings in the oven. They had the cheek to call themselves ‘Foodies’, even appeared on the show on Southend Pier with Jamie Oliver. Somebody commented one day her meals were all boring and just heated up, to which her Hubby piped up that she was a very good cook and made lots of delicious meals...yeh right. The carefully taken photos of her meals and items in her original house gave this perfect impression of a trendy house and latest fashions, but when they moved and set their sights higher on what everybody thinks is a posh area...(it’s actually not, yeah expensive some of it, but people there think they are so special, hence why they probably moved to portray this life, story of them buying their entree to fit their enormous rooms and ceilings supposedly, their child was at a fee paying school too) The original house was on for sale and on the estate agents page and quite frankly photos of it was a mess, it was empty of most of their things. You could see where she had taken photos as some places looked familiar but they had been taken at small angles to make it appear better and I was surprised how run down and filthy it was, the garden was overgrown and unkempt and looked like it was never done.Fake life portrayed.
oooh I'd love a nose at their house online 😂

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Ohhhh another dig at her hubby wanting to change her name again! Such a shame it has turned so bitter. I personally always loved her posts although she becomes borderline obsessive you can’t knock her for loosing all that weight twice over! Does anyone know if she works?
I've followed her for about 3 years and never known her to work

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I hope the new man can cook. Sam used to post her food on every single day, stupid people would swoon over her food and comment, but it was always the same bloody rubbish, I’m sure to be honest she just took lots of photos at all different angles of the same meals to be able to use the same meal day after day. That damn breakfast every day of Arla protein yoghurt/quark, grape nuts and raspberries, every lunch every day was prepackaged plastic beef slices (the very odd time it was prepackaged chicken) and Aunt Bessie’s frozen carrot and swede mash 🤢🤢garnished with loads of black pepper. Dinner was mostly stuff she could throw in the actifry, before that is was very burnt veg offerings in the oven. They had the cheek to call themselves ‘Foodies’, even appeared on the show on Southend Pier with Jamie Oliver. Somebody commented one day her meals were all boring and just heated up, to which her Hubby piped up that she was a very good cook and made lots of delicious meals...yeh right. The carefully taken photos of her meals and items in her original house gave this perfect impression of a trendy house and latest fashions, but when they moved and set their sights higher on what everybody thinks is a posh area...(it’s actually not, yeah expensive some of it, but people there think they are so special, hence why they probably moved to portray this life, story of them buying their entree to fit their enormous rooms and ceilings supposedly, their child was at a fee paying school too) The original house was on for sale and on the estate agents page and quite frankly photos of it was a mess, it was empty of most of their things. You could see where she had taken photos as some places looked familiar but they had been taken at small angles to make it appear better and I was surprised how run down and filthy it was, the garden was overgrown and unkempt and looked like it was never done.Fake life portrayed.