Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I usually hate people sharing every aspect of their holiday, but got to admit, that holiday isn't your usual drink cocktails and sit on your arse for a week, its really interesting. I'm loving it too.

Reactions: 4

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think a lot of these instagrammers post a lot when they are unhappy. As soon as life gets a bit better they realise they don’t need the adulation from the gram anymore. I hope that’s the case here as I think she comes across as a decent person

KNYE_19

Some snide comments on each of their posts...
She's said how he took her newest apple watch off her
He's called his new girlfriend 'the most beautiful and attractive ever' (because she brought him some chocolates?)
Yeah I cringed a bit at his post..."the most beautiful and attractive girlfriend"..... for buying him chocolates? I didnt even get that type of compliment when I bought the husband kids a surprise xbox one at xmas....how old is he, 13? 🤦‍♀️🤣

I love her ! I really like her account. She has been completely honest about her weight gain and losses and the emotional aspect of it all and how she really struggled after a close and obviously very painful bereavement. I feel like she has got a lot to share and is trying to help others regarding intuitive eating etc and whilst she follows SW I think she has a healthier attitude now 🤷‍♀️ . I am loving seeing her holiday to the US as it’s quite fascinating and beautiful and she did ask if people minded. If you don’t like you just skip over those bits. Like anyone I’m following, I look out for the #ads or #aff and I will unfollow. Really hope she doesn’t go down that road like too many others. She seems to recommend rather than #ad. ❤

• Heart

AshG

I went to school with the apparent new beau of hers. He has also very recently split up with his wife, however, it was a totally different girl he had plastered all over his Facebook then 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m not 100% what he actually does but quite a while ago she mentioned he was a member of the masons (whether he still is or not I’m not sure) so I guess they’re pretty well off. She also seems to live in quite an expensive area.
You don’t have to be well off to be a mason - my whole family are in it - you used to get in if you were in a job of authority such as the police (how my grandad got in) and then they can invite others (he invited my uncles etc)

Eggy1985

I like her, although I think she has a lot of issues with her weight, she goes from being overly obsessive and controlled to then suddenly gaining a lot of weight quickly, like with a lot of the big slimming world accounts the main problem is not dealt with so the weight problem will always be there!!!

Her and her husband had issues awhile ago and he did a post saying how he thought he had lost her any everything then they were back together. Never really liked him he used to be bald then next thing it looked like he was wearing a wig or a very dodge hair transplant.

She seems really nice and a great mum.

Heretoread19

Some snide comments on each of their posts...
She's said how he took her newest apple watch off her
He's called his new girlfriend 'the most beautiful and attractive ever' (because she brought him some chocolates?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Ohhhh another dig at her hubby wanting to change her name again! Such a shame it has turned so bitter. I personally always loved her posts although she becomes borderline obsessive you can’t knock her for loosing all that weight twice over! Does anyone know if she works?

KNYE_19

Bit of a dick move posting that...like what was the point of the post? Purely to tell everyone hes dating a police officer and to make her jealous. I'm not about playing games like that when kids are involved...nasty.

Hjb92

8 weeks if a very short time to go from ending your marriage to saying ‘love yous’ to a new guy.