Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh whatever her reasons I’ve always liked that about Sam - she didn’t change her whole online personality/brand just because she became a mom. Thought the same about Patricia Bright too.

Reactions: 27
Tbh whatever her reasons I’ve always liked that about Sam - she didn’t change her whole online personality/brand just because she became a mom. Thought the same about Patricia Bright too.
Yeh I like this too. I don't want to generalise but I def think some influencers/YouTubers really wanted to capitalise on having kids eg the ace family or sacconejolys to the point of overly exploiting their kids. I don't necessarily think it's bad Sami keeps Indie off her social media.

Reactions: 20
I'm not surprised we don't see indie.

Sammi always said she didn't want to be a mummy blogger and her insta baddie phase proved that.

We only saw ever indie in vlogs anyway and that was because Jason never looked after her.

Now that he's forced to, and does it outside of Sammi's current home, she will no doubt show more content of her alone doing non mum stuff

Reactions: 6
Indie is an accident/surprise child. Of course this is why we see so little of her and their overall approach to parenting her bears such a lack of enthusiasm. They can't palm her off like they did with their dogs when they got tired of them/couldn't manage them though.

Reactions: 11
I'm not surprised we don't see indie.

Sammi always said she didn't want to be a mummy blogger and her insta baddie phase proved that.

We only saw ever indie in vlogs anyway and that was because Jason never looked after her.

Now that he's forced to, and does it outside of Sammi's current home, she will no doubt show more content of her alone doing non mum stuff
Yeah... the uncomfortable thing is that Sam eschewed the whole mommy blogger thing because as far back as her pregnancy it was obvious she didn’t want to be a mom. Remember after she announced she was pregnant, Fleur excitedly greeted her as “mama” or something and Sam acted pissy about it, then she did a whole video about not being called “mom” or known as mom, and this is all before the baby even arrived. And I am sure she loved Indie very much but IMO it was clear there were issues even after she was born in that household and I think Sam did not love the idea of motherhood for a while.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad Jason is taking care of Indie more now. actually doing his role as a parent (I hope). You can tell it’s new to him, whenever he uploads Indie onto his Instagram stories.

Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of Jason, but I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't take care of his kid. I remember Sammie going out and about on her vlogs and traveling for work and she saying that Indie stayed home with her dad. I always thought how sweet it was how he would build toys for her. He might be not good for Sammie, but I think he has been a present and good dad for Indie (from what they've shown us).

Reactions: 5
I'm not a fan of Jason, but I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't take care of his kid. I remember Sammie going out and about on her vlogs and traveling for work and she saying that Indie stayed home with her dad. I always thought how sweet it was how he would build toys for her. He might be not good for Sammie, but I think he has been a present and good dad for Indie (from what they've shown us).

Actually indie was taken to Sammi's mum's house a lot when Sammi was away. And Jason would be home alone.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I don't think there's all that much to point to that indicates he's parenting Indie much even now. A few Insta stories don't convince me. Tired of commending men for doing the minimum possible. He pressured Sam to have a baby she wasn't ready for, left her and others to do 95% of the parenting - I think that's pretty undisputed - and then, lol, pressured her for a second kid. All this from a kept man who wasn't working. So no I am not convinced that in the wake of their separation that he's had some major epiphany and changed his ways.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think there's all that much to point to that indicates he's parenting Indie much even now. A few Insta stories don't convince me. Tired of commending men for doing the minimum possible. He pressured Sam to have a baby she wasn't ready for, left her and others to do 95% of the parenting - I think that's pretty undisputed - and then, lol, pressured her for a second kid. All this from a kept man who wasn't working. So no I am not convinced that in the wake of their separation that he's had some major epiphany and changed his ways.
Yep, totally agree!

Reactions: 1
Don‘t forget his ‘panic attack’ while Sam was in labour so the attention could be back on him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Don't forget his maudlin, artsy video where he said he didn't love her until she smiled at him for the first time.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh god, who would that even be about Ricky? Was there someone before him? I hope she's had some other men in her life besides Ricky and Jason cuz I feel sad that I know the extent of her relationships since YouTube and I don't even know her personally

Reactions: 2
I think it's 100% fair to say he didn't take care of his kid. that was plain for everyone to see. what a waste of space.

and I completely agree can't stand seeing men being praised for tit they should just be doing anyway that women are doing all day every day without any praise.

Reactions: 12
I hadn't watched her in ages but she just came up on my youtube.. what has she done to her face?! some of her insta fotos are literally unrecognisable... also have her and jason broken up? (sorry I assume this has been said if so!)

Indie is an accident/surprise child. Of course this is why we see so little of her and their overall approach to parenting her bears such a lack of enthusiasm. They can't palm her off like they did with their dogs when they got tired of them/couldn't manage them though.
I watched her pregnancy video to see if there was any hint of dismay at being pregnant but tbh it's a really lovely video and she's chuffed to become a mum. Even if Indie was a surprise it wasn't a bad one, and Sammi looked like a great mum - she was always giggling the most with Indie in vlogs.

Obvs that vid was a while ago but she's so different in other ways than just physical - bright, eloquent, lots of energy and not stumbling with words. I don't think she has any speech and language issues as in any older videos she's quite with it (other than the usual awkward, young, blogger not knowing what to do with themselves). I think part of it is that she's more aware of people calling out her stumbles and nervous giggles so she's constantly thinking about that while filming, and as a result comes across stilted.

Reactions: 5
Her last video was everything I despise about current youtube. Trashy, undone ads. Seriously, if you advertise a tool at least use your natural hair, not a mop
I totally get that she doesn't wanna damage her hair but why advertise then ? money hungry much...?

ps she deleted my yt comment

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.