Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe both their priorities are dating when they’re not even divorced. Makes me wonder if it’s just point scoring as Jason was on there ASAP.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe both their priorities are dating when they’re not even divorced. Makes me wonder if it’s just point scoring as Jason was on there ASAP.
I defo think there might be a bit of point scoring involved considering the amount of sexy selfies she's posting atm. She wants to win the breakup, even if she says everything's cool between them.

Reactions: 11
Getting the impression this relationship was dead a long long time ago!

Reactions: 20
Milliehannah posted a nipple pic on her insta and then Sammi followed suit, under the guise of promoting her jewelry lol. I wonder if anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: 1
Milliehannah posted a nipple pic on her insta and then Sammi followed suit, under the guise of promoting her jewelry lol. I wonder if anyone else noticed this?
I saw it a whole lot of influencers today copy other influencers. I see it every time I see one Youtuber do the same video that another Youtuber already did.

Reactions: 1
Why would she put out a vlog like that. Her behaviour was weird. Did actually look high. The whole embracing the ethnic hair thing makes her look awful. The hairline is unflattering. Then the nose piercing. I know she's gone through a major life change. But she's trying to be something she's not.
Clearly unhappy in her own skin and now is being manipulated by the BLM movement. I think she's all over the place. Just be yourself.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Why would she put out a vlog like that. Her behaviour was weird. Did actually look high. The whole embracing the ethnic hair thing makes her look awful. The hairline is unflattering. Then the nose piercing. I know she's gone through a major life change. But she's trying to be something she's not.
Clearly unhappy in her own skin and now is being manipulated by the BLM movement. I think she's all over the place. Just be yourself.
I don't think it's fair to say she's been manipulated by the BLM movement. She's spent her whole life surrounded by white people and it's a part of her identity that she's not fully embraced pretty much ever - her behaviour might be erratic, yes, but she's going through it right now and she's got a history of mental health issues. I'm not sure that she even knows who she is, to be pretending to be something she's not. I feel really sorry for her and I hope she can get to a point where she feels healthy and happy again, but I don't think that unhappiness is due to her trying to connect to a part of her identity that she hasn't ever really expressed before.

Reactions: 18
Manipulated by the BLM movement......what does that even mean lol. The girl is half black so if she has decided she wants to embrace a side of her that she up until now ignored, she's fully within her right. BLM movement is just timely but I promise we ain't tryna force people.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think it's fair to say she's been manipulated by the BLM movement. She's spent her whole life surrounded by white people and it's a part of her identity that she's not fully embraced pretty much ever - her behaviour might be erratic, yes, but she's going through it right now and she's got a history of mental health issues. I'm not sure that she even knows who she is, to be pretending to be something she's not. I feel really sorry for her and I hope she can get to a point where she feels healthy and happy again, but I don't think that unhappiness is due to her trying to connect to a part of her identity that she hasn't ever really expressed before.
She is conflicted and feels pressure which is not healthy. Her mother is white but she has lived in London and surrounding areas. So she's known plenty of mixed race people. Only by being herself will she find happiness.

Manipulated by the BLM movement......what does that even mean lol. The girl is half black so if she has decided she wants to embrace a side of her that she up until now ignored, she's fully within her right. BLM movement is just timely but I promise we ain't tryna force people.
Well she's conflicted. Never seen some one trying so hard to be something she's not. She looks ill.

Reactions: 3
i wonder if her management have advised her to take a similar re-invention to tanya burr - become extremely thin & try to attract a particular hollywood/london lifestyle. i wouldn't be surprised if the next person she dates or marries is high profile, and i could see her with a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually really quite like her jewellery line especially the rings, but I can’t afford to drop that much. Does anyone know of any similar-ish brands that are a bit cheaper? ☺

just watched Sams latest. I've watched her for years but its just clicked with me, could she be Dyslexic or Dyspraxic? Or even on the autistic spectrum/Asperger's?

Reactions: 6
just watched Sams latest. I've watched her for years but its just clicked with me, could she be Dyslexic or Dyspraxic? Or even on the autistic spectrum/Asperger's?
I think definitely something along those lines! I don’t think she would be on the spectrum, though it can be tricky to be diagnosed as a woman sometimes, so who knows. I do think that she’s dyslexic no matter what - nothing wrong with that btw! I’m dyslexic and proud 😅

I saw it a whole lot of influencers today copy other influencers. I see it every time I see one Youtuber do the same video that another Youtuber already did.
Yup. They could at least wait a month lol. It's boring seeing the same content ideas go round and round.

On a kind of similar note my pet peeve is when influencers are like "if anyone has any recommendations for ---- let me know" when they could just google it themselves, and most likely know better than their audience. i.e. for Sammi in this video on tattoo removal. A couple of influencers have been gifted tattoo removals lately and done videos on them so she's clearly just hoping they reach out to her so she doesn't have to pay :cautious:

Reactions: 5
On a kind of similar note my pet peeve is when influencers are like "if anyone has any recommendations for ---- let me know" when they could just google it themselves, and most likely know better than their audience. i.e. for Sammi in this video on tattoo removal. A couple of influencers have been gifted tattoo removals lately and done videos on them so she's clearly just hoping they reach out to her so she doesn't have to pay :cautious:
This is such a stock sentence from influencers. I always assumed they're encouraged to say it because it creates definite engagement. If they ask questions and ask for reccs then people are more likely to comment on vids.

Reactions: 2
The spirituality path is definitely something people who go through breakups (especially when you're in your 30s) tend do go down, or so I've noticed, so I can't really judge her on that, especially since I have been that person 😂

But I am absolutely not going to ask her any questions about existentialism when she can't even bloody spell it

Existentialism is a philosophical theory that people are free agents who have control over their choices and actions. Existentialists believe that society should not restrict an individual's life or actions and that these restrictions inhibit free will and the development of that person's potential.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.