Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was all this effort when he and Sam were together??!

Argh I'm so pissed off for Sam
"Finally got a second"

Hmmmm Jason, what on earth could you be so busy doing since you've been doing nothing for the past few years but asking Sammi's fans to crowdfund your many failed film projects? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I always felt for Samantha when she first went to New York and Jason went with her.

She wanted to go up the rock of the top and he threw a fit and said he was ill

It’s amazing up there, I’ve been. Even if you feel a bit off it’s still worth seeing.

But he’s always ruining experiences for her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling Indie is going to be a proper daddies girl, he clearly only does the "fun dad" stuff and I don't put it past him to just let her do what she wants 24/7 when she goes to stay with him. That might create a wedge between Sam and Indie, as their relationship seems somewhat strained. Hopefully not, though.

I kinda see where the person is coming from who said Sam seems like she could go off the rails. There's a strange vibe I'm getting from her socials at the moment that's probably because she has been stifled for such a long time. Not only with Jason but with Ricky too. She's single again for the first time since she was a teenager...and she's 30. That's nuts, must feel very vulnerable and a bit scary. I bet she's also realising just how many friendships she's pushed away or neglected.

Reactions: 25
Well jason was a stay at home dad, sammi was the breadwinner and main caregiver. I thought she seemed to be doing a good job with indie, she showed her making cookies with her, preparing her meals, letting her play with her pr. Working and parenting while jason played cod or something left her a little frazzled but she was never snappy.

Jason is as much to blame for odin, he could have taken one dog when they separated, but seeing the photos of bruce now it is clear he is happy.

I think influencers are being paid to make tik t0k accounts.

Reactions: 3
She just posted this on instagram with no context. She just zoomed in on it and the story ended...👀

Screenshot_2020-07-09-21-33-10-455_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I get the feeling Indie is going to be a proper daddies girl, he clearly only does the "fun dad" stuff and I don't put it past him to just let her do what she wants 24/7 when she goes to stay with him. That might create a wedge between Sam and Indie, as their relationship seems somewhat strained. Hopefully not, though.

I kinda see where the person is coming from who said Sam seems like she could go off the rails. There's a strange vibe I'm getting from her socials at the moment that's probably because she has been stifled for such a long time. Not only with Jason but with Ricky too. She's single again for the first time since she was a teenager...and she's 30. That's nuts, must feel very vulnerable and a bit scary. I bet she's also realising just how many friendships she's pushed away or neglected.

Maybe it’s time for her to start branching out and finding full time. I don’t say this to be horrible but I think it would do her the world of good and she may meet new friends.

I hope she gives it a while before dating and just focus on her kid at the moment.

But now, it may just be what she needs. She’s lost the weirdo. Now to finally breathe and do her own thing again and have other connections.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed how overly active Jason is on IG? Especially stories it's kinda cringe him showing his new house, decorating with furniture he "made for sam" and how he's being the best dad ever by custom building Indie a new bed. It's like a weird came of Ig tennis between them.

So he's now got Odin? I lost count on their dogs when frank left.. but who's bruce ?

Tbh I've got nothing bad to say about Sammi, shes properly the one person I've watched continuously on YT, but lately the contents just not hitting with me anymore.. they have obviously gone through a lot as we all have over the past 4 months but I really hope she bounces back now, Jason, I initially couldn't get why he was hated so much, but the more I noticed him just on his Xbox all the time I thought what a bum.

I really hope Sam bounces back, I'm expecting her to be more Vloggy, around London and hopefully hanging with Tasha again.

Reactions: 8
All I see on her Instagram now is alcohol. I am not at all against it, but it is the frequency of pictures that surprises me...even on the screenshot above...and she seems to drink mostly alone or with I. there. I really hope it is just a post break up phase.

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for a new thread name.

“out with the knome, let him fund his unemployed lifestyle on his own” 😏

or something similarly scathing 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He does seem to be the only one taking photos of her at the moment, but I feel like maybe Sam is just getting her stuff together and getting her new home in order? Who knows.
jusr was on her stories she’s filming with a photographer, feel like if it was an explanation video she’d do it by herself? interesting she’s working with a photographer so soon. Makes me think Jason did more than we think? (Still think he’s awful regardless of whether he edited or did lighting for a video or two)

Reactions: 7
jusr was on her stories she’s filming with a photographer, feel like if it was an explanation video she’d do it by herself? interesting she’s working with a photographer so soon. Makes me think Jason did more than we think? (Still think he’s awful regardless of whether he edited or did lighting for a video or two)
I thought that too, but looked at the photographer's Insta and he's doing a project called "Growing Up Mixed Race" so I guess that's why they're talking!

Has anyone noticed how overly active Jason is on IG? Especially stories it's kinda cringe him showing his new house, decorating with furniture he "made for sam" and how he's being the best dad ever by custom building Indie a new bed. It's like a weird came of Ig tennis between them.

So he's now got Odin? I lost count on their dogs when frank left.. but who's bruce ?

Tbh I've got nothing bad to say about Sammi, shes properly the one person I've watched continuously on YT, but lately the contents just not hitting with me anymore.. they have obviously gone through a lot as we all have over the past 4 months but I really hope she bounces back now, Jason, I initially couldn't get why he was hated so much, but the more I noticed him just on his Xbox all the time I thought what a bum.

I really hope Sam bounces back, I'm expecting her to be more Vloggy, around London and hopefully hanging with Tasha again.

As i understand it odin was surrendered / given up? Rehomers have him the new name tintin, new human (not jason) re christened him Bruce.

I thought that as sammi and jason were separated, each could take a dog. However the dog is probably better off in a stable (er) home. I write more stable home as jason and sammi's new places are probably more stable than their previous joint home was, but still in a state of flux, so no shade on the new human owners at all

Wow, that was longer than I planned.

Jason always seemed to be playing online, it was like he was still a teenager in his Mum's house rather than a married father.

I like sammi showing her sense of humour more, bit mean and not everyone's cup of tea but i like it 😁😁😁

As for the drinks, if indie is in bed and it's just one or two on the evening, it seems what most parents do (mine did) if she was day boozing or downing cheap vodka bottles nightly that would be different.

Reactions: 5
like sammi showing her sense of humour more, bit mean and not everyone's cup of tea but i like it 😁😁😁
I feel like YouTube Sammi would apologise for saying her favourite colour is red... in case she’s offended all other colours, or her favourite food is pasta because she might hurt the feelings of all other carbs.

I had to stop watching her nervous, giggling uploads.

if she manages to shake that off with the deadweight/deadbeat husband I’ll watch again 😆

• Haha
Ooh Jason and Sammi were together on Saturday. Glad they’re on speaking terms for Indie.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.