Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really? How can you tell it was mid April??

Not sure what DaisyBloom is basing that on, but it would make sense. In a couple of TikToks from late April there seem to be moving boxes in the background. Also I think the Odin scandal was in April too, and I'm fairly convinced that they got rid of him because neither of them wanted to take him.

Reactions: 10
She seemed so happy with Odin, i am so sad that more effort wasn't put into training him 😡 guess he's better off with people who will looks after him properly, and at least she address that he went *looking at you Tanya burr*

Reactions: 7
What happened to Odin? I missed it. I saw they got him,only dawned on me reading this thread they don’t have him?
Did they address it, or did he disappear a la Martha (Burr)

What happened to Odin? I missed it. I saw they got him,only dawned on me reading this thread they don’t have him?
Did they address it, or did he disappear a la Martha (Burr)
A used on GG found and posted this listing asking if it was Odin:
People realised the markings matched up and started posting about it on Twitter etc. Eventually Sam wrote a post saying they had to give Odin away because he was "aggressive" and "hard to train". She only put the post on instastories though, knowing that people couldn't comment about it and that it would be deleted after 24hrs! Then she put a restriction on the comments on her new video so no one could mention him and deleted any comments on her instagram asking about him too. Pretty crappy behaviour tbh.

ETA: I just looked back at GG to refresh my memory as I forgot this part! Some anon account on Twitter threatened her by saying they were going to write an article for PETA "exposing" her as being cruel to animals or something crazy. So those threats prompted her to make the public statement on instastories.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The other day she tweeted "we don't deserve dogs" and someone replied with "especially those who re-home them after they grow out of the puppy phase!" 👀😆

If I was Sammi, I would keep my mouth shut about dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just a thought here. I wonder if they gave Tin Tin *cough* Odin away because Sam and Jason were arguing tons? I’ve got a feeling the poor dog was scared shitless and they gave him up before things got too much. Frank is probably used to it and sleeps his life away just to block out his crappy owners.

The other day she tweeted "we don't deserve dogs" and someone replied with "especially those who re-home them after they grow out of the puppy phase!" 👀😆

If I was Sammi, I would keep my mouth shut about dogs.
Honestly, if Samantha gets a new dog now for her and Indie in her new place I’ll scream. She better not.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She posted a video at the beginning of April (a vlog of one or two weeks) and J. was a there lot: playing with I., mowing the lawn, together they were clapping for the NHS. Then there was a video at the end of april and it was only S. and I., no J. at all. The two of them were then clapping for the NHS, S. was mixing Sangria alone, cooking and eating her dish alone and also the way she spoke...and since then no J. at all...but I could be wrong of course :)

Last edited:
She posted a video at the beginning of April (a vlog of one or two weeks) and J. was a there lot: playing with I., mowing the lawn, together they were clapping for the NHS. Then there was a video at the end of april and it was only S. and I., no J. at all. The two of them were then clapping for the NHS, S. was mixing Sangria alone, cooking and eating her dish alone and also the way she spoke...but I could be wrong of course :)
Did her whole wino mum thing start around then too? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Jason is still liking Sam‘s Instagram post. I‘m happy for Sam that they seem to be civil with each other....

Edit: Knowing Jason, it might just for the optics though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Tbh, i had no idea this really happened. Friends actually do this?! In the 2000s. Wow.

And i get the impression sam and all the igers were paid to set up tick t0cks. Not certain of it but it would make more sense.
I’m mixed and I’ve NEVER had anyone call me anything of the sort or even direct anything like that at me. Truly believe it’s the people you allow yourself to be around, if a so called friend is calling you that, then you’ve allowed them to think that they’re allowed to. It’s crazy to think 🤯

Cant stand influencers on tik tok either 😫 they’re all either massively stiff or just have personalities of bricks

I’m mixed and I’ve NEVER had anyone call me anything of the sort or even direct anything like that at me. Truly believe it’s the people you allow yourself to be around, if a so called friend is calling you that, then you’ve allowed them to think that they’re allowed to. It’s crazy to think 🤯

Cant stand influencers on tik tok either 😫 they’re all either massively stiff or just have personalities of bricks

I’m mixed too and I’ve let it be known I hate that term. Also if anyone called me that I’d probably smack them.

And Tik Tok is for kids.

It really is, I won’t be downloading it. Maybe when I was 14 but not now in my mid twenties. Influencers with it are usually dry.

Naomi Genes and her husband try and be funny on it. Doesn’t work. Not enough personality.

I used to love watching sammi. And the split is really sad but evidently the best thing she could of done but has anyone been watching her stories/posts etc recently? I didn’t know if she drank before? But she certainly is now and the tiktok about finding parenting hard? I get she’s not the most maternal person in the world But I just don’t know if it’s something to shout from the roof tops. I dunno I just get the vibe she could go off the rails.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m so glad Odin has a loving home now. I lost respect for Sammi when she gave away Riley but to hear she’s done it to ANOTHER dog is disgusting. How dare she tweet about ‘loving dogs’. She’s a joke.
EA12A5C9-470A-4576-BE36-B104E70163EE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad Odin has a loving home now. I lost respect for Sammi when she gave away Riley but to hear she’s done it to ANOTHER dog is disgusting. How dare she tweet about ‘loving dogs’. She’s a joke.
View attachment 175967
So lovely to see pictures of Odin happy, I'm extremely glad to hear he's found a loving home! I volunteer at an animal shelter, so I felt disgusted when I read about Sammi giving yet another dog away. I hope she doesn't get yet another designer puppy, she could at least adopt. But that doesn't fit in with her aesthetic does it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So lovely to see pictures of Odin happy, I'm extremely glad to hear he's found a loving home! I volunteer at an animal shelter, so I felt disgusted when I read about Sammi giving yet another dog away. I hope she doesn't get yet another designer puppy, she could at least adopt. But that doesn't fit in with her aesthetic does it 🙄
People who have a track record of abandoning multiple animals should not be allowed to ever buy/adopt again imo

Reactions: 19
Where was all this effort when he and Sam were together??!

Argh I'm so pissed off for Sam
To be fair I always felt like he made an effort with Indie and Sam did show us in vlogs that he made furniture and toys for Indie over the years...in fact that’s all he seemed to really do. It always felt to me like he only cared about being a dad and not really a husband?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.