Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women are criticised when they age, dragged when their face shows it and criticised if they use anti aging injectables. I feel she can't win here. She didn't have the best results, but certainly not the worst.
Are you referring to Tasha or Sam? I agree that it's tit women are criticised whatever they do, but I don't think anyone was saying Sam or Tasha looked old. What I find baffling is that these two seemed to get filler in places they really didn't need as they already were lucky enough to have good facial structure. E.g. Sam getting her lips pumped when she's always had full lips, Tasha getting cheeks done when she already had high, prominent cheekbones.

Obvs Sam can do whatever she wants, but I personally feel like her use of fillers has taken away from her natural assets rather than added to them and I hope she takes heed of people her age who are already regretting them rather than falling into a pattern and regretting it later. I'd also think that after a big break up, the temptation to go out and change lots of things about yourself/your appearance is HUGE and impulsive and I feel like if it weren't for lockdown that would have happened already.

Reactions: 14
Sam and her sister really seemed so close before she met Jason, I got the vibe they grew apart because after awhile Dani stopped liking him, and I also remember Sam not being happy about her sister getting pregnant (I think she had issues with alcohol and also hadn’t been with Jake for very long, plus she would’ve only been around 22 or 23 iirc). However I assumed Jason was the main bone of contention between them but if their breakup still hasn’t brought them together...

Also I did previously assume the ‘difficult conversations’ she was having about BLM with people in her personal life applied to Jason specifically. But if she was liking pictures of Dani as recently as April and now as of yesterday has her blocked it may well have been about her as well (or instead?)
I could totally see Dani arguing that Sam always had it easier than her and denying Sam her struggles related to race... I mean Dani was an alcoholic, her father wasn’t in her life (I think) - while Sam always had contact, she tried being
an influencer but never got close to Sam’s success and then met a guy in AA and started a family with him. Always seemed to struggle a bit. So it might be hard for her to understand that she has privilege in some areas.

Reactions: 3
I could totally see Dani arguing that Sam always had it easier than her and denying Sam her struggles related to race... I mean Dani was an alcoholic, her father wasn’t in her life (I think) - while Sam always had contact, she tried being
an influencer but never got close to Sam’s success and then met a guy in AA and started a family with him. Always seemed to struggle a bit. So it might be hard for her to understand that she has privilege in some areas.

Danni seems quite level headed but I guess you never know. It could all just be a typical sibling tiff that will blow over. I'm the same age as Sammi and have definitely blocked my sister on socials when she was annoying me!

But I suppose past interactions with Danni and Jason as well as the fact they clearly don't hang out as much suggest it's something deeper than a common argument between sisters.

I hope it's not just because of Jason because it's sad if they can't resolve things when
Jason is getting kicked to the curb anyway.

Reactions: 2
Are you referring to Tasha or Sam? I agree that it's tit women are criticised whatever they do, but I don't think anyone was saying Sam or Tasha looked old. What I find baffling is that these two seemed to get filler in places they really didn't need as they already were lucky enough to have good facial structure. E.g. Sam getting her lips pumped when she's always had full lips, Tasha getting cheeks done when she already had high, prominent cheekbones.

Obvs Sam can do whatever she wants, but I personally feel like her use of fillers has taken away from her natural assets rather than added to them and I hope she takes heed of people her age who are already regretting them rather than falling into a pattern and regretting it later. I'd also think that after a big break up, the temptation to go out and change lots of things about yourself/your appearance is HUGE and impulsive and I feel like if it weren't for lockdown that would have happened already.
I guess i meant all women. Tash and Sammi are both lucky in that they were each naturally pretty, and didn't need to change anything ro be more attractive but i wouldn't be shocked if reaching thirty was worrying sammi beauty wise. It shouldn't be but i wouldn't be suprised as I'm always hearing that thirty is seen as the scary age when you should have done everything.

I think you're right, both looked better before but women are really pressured into always fixing and improving themselves.

Jason's being a bleeping tit and recording insta story videos whilst driving. 😡
This is driving without due care and attention, he could kill someone.

Must be shopping for her own place? ☹
Amazing to think this will be the first time in her adult life that she gets to actually live “alone” (ofcourse she has her daughter.) She went from her family home to a flat with Ricky and then basically straight into another flat with Jason. Really hope she gets to bask in and enjoy having her own space. Even a new flat/house tour, decorating vids - already lots of new content for her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Amazing to think this will be the first time in her adult life that she gets to actually live “alone” (ofcourse she has her daughter.) She went from her family home to a flat with Ricky and then basically straight into another flat with Jason. Really hope she gets to bask in and enjoy having her own space. Even a new flat/house tour, decorating vids - already lots of new content for her too.
Excited for this chapter of her life. I’ve followed her since before she was with Ricky and I hope she’ll find true happiness in this next chapter.

Reactions: 13
I guess it's a good thing they never bought a house after all, that would just be another nightmare to deal with!

Reactions: 18
Good for her, this could be the making of her. I'm rooting for her!

Also, she needs to start shopping for the best lawyer she can find. Jason deserves no financial aid from sammi moving forward. He's a man in his 20s, the beauty crush gravy train is hopefully over

Judging by that car he was driving in his insta story - looks quite new. Is it a newer Range Rover than what they already had? Wonder how much expensive stuff he managed to squeeze out of her paychecks in the last year...

Also thought it was interesting how the Range was essentially 'his' car - and she'd be stranded at home whenever he was gone or she'd be the one taking the train to places. Didn't he also get an expensive Harley at some point?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He was probably getting dividends straight into his account, probably throwing a suggestion or two Sammi's way to prove his worth as a business partner.

I wonder if this was his plan all along. Posed as this big shot businessman who was gonna help Sammi turn her professional life around when really he's an opportunist and a chancer always looking for his next money maker.

The way he jumps from project to project does remind me of those people (usually men) who are always following a new get rich quick scheme.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think sams single mum channel would be really good for her she still gets good views so a lot of people are watching her still. I think if she done vlogs with just her and indie etc they would get good views and it wouldn’t surprised me if Jason blocked dani from sams Instagram 😂

Reactions: 8
Been a while since we saw Sammi with Indie...
I really hope she's not decided to leave her fultime with Jason or her mother and that this is just while she's settling into the new place.

Reactions: 1
Kinda OT now I guess, but I'm intrigued to see just how bad this film that Jason is working on is gonna be.

Re Indie, maybe she's just with her grandma whilst Sam gets her new place in order. Looks like she's completely doing the place up. Must feel so good!

Reactions: 2
So Jason has managed to find work in the middle of a pandemic but not once during their 6-year relationship? I hope this has been another eye-opener for sam.

Excited to see her new place. Do we know if that t.v stand was gifted? As it cost £340 but she was complaining about getting a bed for indie a few months back.

Judging by that car he was driving in his insta story - looks quite new. Is it a newer Range Rover than what they already had? Wonder how much expensive stuff he managed to squeeze out of her paychecks in the last year...

Also thought it was interesting how the Range was essentially 'his' car - and she'd be stranded at home whenever he was gone or she'd be the one taking the train to places. Didn't he also get an expensive Harley at some point?
I suspect the car is a lease and they trade it in for a newer model a few years. Not to defend him but Sam spent most of her time in central London, it's easier and cheaper to get the train. Due to the traffic, parking, emissions fee and congestion charge I don't know anyone that drives into London from greater London/home counties. I was more surprised that the would drive down when all together.

So Jason has managed to find work in the middle of a pandemic but not once during their 6-year relationship? I hope this has been another eye-opener for sam.

Excited to see her new place. Do we know if that t.v stand was gifted? As it cost £340 but she was complaining about getting a bed for indie a few months back.

I suspect the car is a lease and they trade it in for a newer model a few years. Not to defend him but Sam spent most of her time in central London, it's easier and cheaper to get the train. Due to the traffic, parking, emissions fee and congestion charge I don't know anyone that drives into London from greater London/home counties. I was more surprised that the would drive down when all together.
Yeah commuting to London I understand but I was thinking of the times when she wanted to go to the gym or anywhere local or even to the supermarket but said she's waiting on Jason to come back. Instead of a big range rover they could've easily got two mid size cars instead. But I suspect Jason wanted the status symbol of a Range.

Reactions: 4
From what I can tell J. moved out mid April.
Also why do they keep getting dogs and then give them away?! First Riley, then Odin...I hope Odin was the last one...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.