Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh if Sam quits youtuber/influencer life in order to make life for her and her daughter then all power to her..I think that would be great. But she's been doing this for all he adult life and I feel like cutting those ties would be pretty scary.

Reactions: 9
I've always rooted for her but agree with everyone else who says her style and videos are just boring now. As someone else said, everything as we know it is changing. I hope she embraces this life change and makes some real, honest content about her new life, therapy, and everything that is going on in the world right now. She could make a real shift and have a second wind, even if the audience is smaller than before. If she can't do that then, time to unsubscribe for me. Already unfollowed on IG.

Going from spending your entire adult/working life as a youtuber and stepping into a regular/office job would be such an insane culture shock. As much as these youtubers complain about the downsides of influencer life there is so much freedom, you don’t directly answer to anyone (subscribes aside), you set your own hours etc. Don’t have to put up with colleagues, make all your own decisions. Truthfully the influencer landscape has defo changed, however I do feel Sam has built a pretty loyal audience over the years. She still manages to clear 100k ish views every so often so her channel definitely isn’t dead. Going through a divorce and having to build a new life for herself could end up revitalising her. Ofcourse she’ll never again reach the heights of 2014ish but no one will! That gravy train has come to a stop for everyone. It’ll be fascinating to see where it all goes in the next 2-3 years.

Reactions: 26
She can get herself a cute little apartment just for her and indie and can cut down on expenses. Also Jason will no longer be a drain on her finances and will hopefully chip in with child expenses once he gets a job, so hopefully that'll make things easier. I don't see her giving up the influencer lifestyle but who knows?

I checked their companies house and Jason's share has been reduced to 25% or more but less than 50% so Sammi owns the majority. Unfortunately, his previous claim to have dropped his own successful career to help build Sammi's business could see him getting a nice payout in the divorce. She should've just employed him, not made him part owner of the business. Even celebs put family on the payroll rather than give up shares and those are blood relatives!

Reactions: 11
Agreed. You can’t just ‘fight’ for a child on a whim. There has to be serious, detrimental issues for a court to grand custody of a child to someone other than a parent.
Hi, I'm the original poster that mentioned custody, just wanted to clear up that I didn't mean that they would fight for custody to take Indie from Sam! Rather the family would fight for Sam and Jason to share/have equal custody - which I think would be a mistake. Jason only does the "fun stuff" now even though he's the one with free time when Sam used to travel a lot Indie would stay with his mum, there's no way he could manage for any length of time properly caring for her alone.

I only bring this up because I've seen this before. Someone in my family moved up north near by her in-laws after getting married, when the relationship fell apart the grandparents only care about the kids (which is understandable) but they put a lot of pressure on their son to get shared custody even though their son wasn't all that fussed (he was already starting a new family).

Reactions: 2
Oh, that’s sad - did we know that they had a falling out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Perhaps they fell out after Dani commented on the photo of the homeless man that Jason shared? I think that's when they stopped following each other, maybe Dani said something harsh about Jason in DM and Sam is too proud to unblock? Sad though. They were so close.

Reactions: 8
looooool, I can't see Sammi blocking her sister so for some reason this made me laugh. Well sad though, I knew about the whole Dani calling Jason out (rightly so) but I could have sworn we had seen Noah and Indie together since then.
Is Dani still with Jake? Can't see any recent posts with him but nothing to indicate that they aren't together

Reactions: 5
I think Dani and Jake are still together, but he was posting some strange stories a while ago. Mostly just him filming himself in the kitchen singing to songs and dancing and he seemed a bit intoxicated or something...

looooool, I can't see Sammi blocking her sister so for some reason this made me laugh. Well sad though, I knew about the whole Dani calling Jason out (rightly so) but I could have sworn we had seen Noah and Indie together since then.
Is Dani still with Jake? Can't see any recent posts with him but nothing to indicate that they aren't together
I think when Indie and Noah have been together it's been when Sam's mum has had both grandkids. :/

Sam liked one of Danis pictures from April so the falling out/blocking must be fairly recent. Her and Jake still follow each other though?!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's still friendly with Tasha. I just watched her "explaining everything" video - honestly, I don't think she really needed to explain anything. Towards the end of the video she expresses regret over getting filler in her face. I wonder if Sam will take stock of this and reconsider if she gets more work done in the future.

Reactions: 6
Sam and her sister really seemed so close before she met Jason, I got the vibe they grew apart because after awhile Dani stopped liking him, and I also remember Sam not being happy about her sister getting pregnant (I think she had issues with alcohol and also hadn’t been with Jake for very long, plus she would’ve only been around 22 or 23 iirc). However I assumed Jason was the main bone of contention between them but if their breakup still hasn’t brought them together...

Also I did previously assume the ‘difficult conversations’ she was having about BLM with people in her personal life applied to Jason specifically. But if she was liking pictures of Dani as recently as April and now as of yesterday has her blocked it may well have been about her as well (or instead?)

I wonder if she's still friendly with Tasha. I just watched her "explaining everything" video - honestly, I don't think she really needed to explain anything. Towards the end of the video she expresses regret over getting filler in her face. I wonder if Sam will take stock of this and reconsider if she gets more work done in the future.
Women are criticised when they age, dragged when their face shows it and criticised if they use anti aging injectables. I feel she can't win here. She didn't have the best results, but certainly not the worst.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.