Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no chance Instagram would disclose details of who reported your story, can you imagine the repercussions of doing that. Where does he find this bullshit information šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if Instagram would produce an app that is basically a GDPR breach. The only way he knows how to deal with things is to threaten and frighten people.

Reactions: 16
Heā€™s such a big baby canā€™t stand it when he is reported for being a danger. Get back under your rock

Reactions: 10
As if theyā€™d do that šŸ¤£ This mans really got the IQ of a potatoe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Youā€™ve got to admire the confidence he has in himself when talking absolute bollocks about the international Instagram insider spy friends he has. Outing the trolls with his pal Mark Zuckerburg.

• Haha
What a bleeping loser this fella is!

Training a dog to ā€œmurderā€ but he will buy a monkey to set free šŸ„“ Make your mind up.

To think there was people on here bleeping swooning over the daft fucker

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Heā€™s like that kid at school that just chats pure tit ā€˜aw ye me daā€™s got a Lambo and we go Disneyland 3 times a yearā€™ except you only ever see him in a Donnay rig out, on the bus into town with his nan šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How anyone can find him attractive is beyond me. His latest posts make my fanny want to permanently heal over and never be used again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carnt u see it
I donā€™t follow him cba anymore

Whatā€™s he going to do when he finds out whoā€™s reported him? If people find something offensive then they have the right to report it, whatā€™s he going to do start going for people who find things offensive because he doesnā€™t agree with them? Massive chip on his shoulder

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Heā€™s like that kid at school that just chats pure tit ā€˜aw ye me daā€™s got a Lambo and we go Disneyland 3 times a yearā€™ except you only ever see him in a Donnay rig out, on the bus into town with his nan šŸ„“
One million percent - got a friend like him, absolute dreamer. Always telling me about what heā€™s just bought, his next business idea, name dropping blah blah blah billy, big bollocks all the time but never seen evidence of a single thing in all the time Iā€™ve known him - never understood why he does it because none of our group are particularly superficial or showy but itā€™s obviously some self esteem thing from old. Reminds me of this guy so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.

Sam Walker #2 Better watch out heā€™s got our IP, a knock at the door if we donā€™t all agree.

• Haha
New video from the gangstar - getting told off by a old lady for recording a passed out drunk bloke. Bit random.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.