Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has his account been taken down again, has he been threatening to beat doors down again with the lads?

The haters have reported him again 🥴
don’t worry though, his cousins mates boyfriends nephew knows someone who works at insta doesn’t he so it’s not getting taken down again. Is right.
Don’t care what brand the watch is, it’s vile 🤢

Why has his account been taken down again, has he been threatening to beat doors down again with the lads?
I think he thinks it’s the 14 of us on here 🥴 you’d think he’d have bigger fish to fry than us lot sat here with a wine and a twirl wouldn’t you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
With all this inside knowledge and mates who know mates who know mates, it’s anyones guess how he ended up inside for 17 years isn’t it 🥴
Bloody love this emoji me 🥴
🤣🤣
Cringe fest he is, I hate that word but he is 🤢 no wonder his thread turns to brookside and the bill.

You reckon he lost any of his following because the tit he was saying that he'd do to women? For a man to just admit that. I find shocking. I noticed the comments at the time were a lot of men . 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Erm Like a said it is what it is in a bit 😭
I proper carnt stand him that's all he says repeats him self has his nans sister uncle sister in law got his account back yet 🤪 between him are natwest val and fucken truff these r the gifts that keep on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw his post about Harvey earlier, to be honest I agreed with him on that. Had a brief read of the comments and people were kicking off about him taking the law into his own hands, I get it, but that video of Harvey really upset me. Those are the type of individuals who shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet. I hope he realises that tattle were as outraged as anyone else when that video emerged.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw his post about Harvey earlier, to be honest I agreed with him on that. Had a brief read of the comments and people were kicking off about him taking the law into his own hands, I get it, but that video of Harvey really upset me. Those are the type of individuals who shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet. I hope he realises that tattle were as outraged as anyone else when that video emerged.
I didn’t see it, I don’t follow him anymore only had a nose at the new one when he took it off private. What was it people taking the piss out of Harvey? 😢

Reactions: 6
I didn’t see it, I don’t follow him anymore only had a nose at the new one when he took it off private. What was it people taking the piss out of Harvey? 😢
Yeah that case that's just been in court and they got off with it... Don't get me wrong it was terrible and they need to take a long hard look at themselves but they were basically doing a parody rather than some messages where I've seen people full on threatening him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, the couple who pretended to be katie and Harvey. It was such a disgusting video I'm sure you saw it, it must have been in court today.

Fuuuuuck me. Just caught up with a couple of weeks worth of this thread. Someone fancy @ ing me next time the drama unfolds. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he getting involved in peoples business he’s desperate for some sort of game ain’t he! Who does he think he is like he’s going to help Katie price sort all this out wish he would just duck off the irritating twit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get the impression he quite fancies being famous. So things that are popular talking points, like trolling he is jumping on for the views and likes. Would he give a tit if it wasn’t getting him attention, I doubt it. The biggest problem with SM is anyone, no matter how deranged, has a platform.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think he realises that most people in the public eye won’t want to work with him because of his convictions, and also his recent outbursts. Proper influencers would lose contracts working with someone like him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.