Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this ig account name?

Only information you post here makes you identifiable.
I hope this is true because he’s talking 4 men coming round to peoples houses in balaclavas at 2 o’clock in the morning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well this thread didn’t disappoint, I’ve just done the whole 35 pages. What a ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was with a girl for his birthday dinner on his stories. You couldn't miss her,he only hid her face her boobs wer sitting on the table.

Not in a bad way just mean clearly on show and he was making sure all seen

What have I missed about the ip tracing?? Who is he trying to trace

Ahh I missed an whole pg b4 I posted. I'm very confused as to why he is mad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s full of tit,he’s pissed off because his ‘girlfriend’ has probably found out about his shenanigans 🤣
He more than likely loved this thread until it all came out about all the messages. As if he’s looking to trace you all, get away lad you’re just a two bit plastic gangster.
No doubt if you get 3 miles out of radius your tag will be vibrating like hell!!
Watch out for your car windscreens Ladies 🤣🤣

This is on Kate Hayes thread, he’s s full of tit.
Just admit it to your girlfriend Sam that you’ve been playing around.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope he’s prepared to book flights to knock on these doors he’s on about - there’s a few on this thread who don’t even live in the UK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love how he doesn't say what's happened though, just goes on like his family and friends are being targeted, which obviously would be wrong. He whips his minions into a frenzy as they don't know he's actually been caught out being a slime ball.

Grown man in 30s acting like that on social media 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly. Nobody’s being targeted. Somebody messaged his mrs and let her know what he’s up to and now he’s crying. Nobody insulted anyone.

Reactions: 7
I love it when you talk all technical Sam 😂 Doesn’t have a single clue, tracking IP’s? Oh dear...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.