Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s upset that QM is spreading lies about him and has offered 2k reward for info on who she is and shared a shot of her tattle profile pic. I’m now bitterly disappointed she changed her pic from one of him. When you’ve spent almost half your life in jail but seem to have such high moral standards hey?

Just seen on Katie Hayes thread he’s investigating every IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and is willing to knock on every door until he finds her. Tbh what I’ve read on there he wouldn’t recognise Katie IRL anyway if all he’s got to go on is one of her photos 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Aww why is he mad, he’s actually been quite popular on this thread!

Reactions: 8
Ach he must have deleted this. His thread was fine, people thought he was a great lad for exposing Helen. It got weird when the posters started talking about his voice notes and girlfriend.
Sure if QM is to be believed he knows where she lives, and has regular chats with him. Whats he on about?

Reactions: 4
Yeah they’ve gone. Someone must have told him who the pic was. I thought the same, he knows who it is so what’s he on about.

Reactions: 3
Do you know what I honestly think it is…..he’s messaging that many women and sees nothing wrong with that. He looked at QM pic and obvs didn’t know who it was so thought someone was lying about talking to him and got all aggy over it. Now he’s realised it is someone being truthful so all is ok again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what I honestly think it is…..he’s messaging that many women and sees nothing wrong with that. He looked at QM pic and obvs didn’t know who it was so thought someone was lying about talking to him and got all aggy over it. Now he’s realised it is someone being truthful so all is ok again.
100%.

His bird is probably literally mins away from finding out he messages other people so he’s going mad.

I bet he saw KHM’s mush and thought “I don’t message this bird look at her massive snozzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But if QM has been messaging and more he knows who she is anyway! Or was it actually all a piss take all along? I hope so because it all seemed too bizarre to be true. But there was that other poster as well who reckoned they were getting together too. Why isn’t he looking for her?

Reactions: 7
Need the deets on this?? 🍿

what has Katie Haynes and QM done??
I’ve not done anything.
I’ve not said anything against his girlfriend, I said she was stunning. I said compared to her she was a steak and I’m a burger.
I said I didn’t know he had a girlfriend.
I said his mate was fit.
I’ve not said anything against his family, I said it was harsh that he was being told to go home from playing with his son because of his tracker battery.
I don’t know what I’m meant to have said against his girlfriend, friends, or family.
Another poster said that the girlfriend did her eyelashes, and said where we could see who she was to prove that he had a girlfriend as apparently she post stories with him all the time. I didn’t follow her. I saw one photo on Facebook which is a PUBLIC post, of her and him. I posted it to show the other girls who he had been messaging to show that he has a girlfriend and out of respect for her, the messages need to stop. I then removed the photo. There has not been anything nasty said about his girlfriend. Quite the opposite.
I said I was surprised that it was public if he didn’t want people to know his whereabouts or private information.
It’s a gossip site where people have a laugh and a gossip about people in the public eye, sometimes locally, sometimes nationally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Yel

What is this ig account name?

Only information you post here makes you identifiable.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.