Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd definitely think alarm bells if someone that you haven't met mentions loving you. Just tread carefull

Reactions: 4
In real life I wouldn't go near him... but i get his little quirks, he does charity stuff, comes of successful. He's been locked up for 17 years so he wasn't shagging all sorts 😂, he 'exposes' people.. doing a terrible job 😭🤣🤦🏼 but then he says.. it is what it is... and does this cheeky laugh...and I can't.. 🤣 it's becoming less with the more bullshit he says 🤣
Successful at being in prion for a really long time for minor offences 🥴

In all seriousness though he’s a drug dealer who preys on young impressionable kids to do his dirty work for him. There’s wronguns then there’s Sam chuffin Walker

Reactions: 15
Successful at being in prion for a really long time for minor offences 🥴

In all seriousness though he’s a drug dealer who preys on young impressionable kids to do his dirty work for him. There’s wronguns then there’s Sam chuffin Walker
Terrible word choice 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Is that what he's doing? I have no idea...

Reactions: 2
Nope not met - anyone else?
You sound like you’re fishing and may be someone involved with him more than you’re letting on. I won’t disclose that information but everyone needs to be careful and see it for what it really is!

All you girls messaging him, are you all local to him?
Yes. More local to where he was prior to prison. a bit further than where he is now.

Reactions: 6
You sound like you’re fishing and may be someone involved with him more than you’re letting on. I won’t disclose that information but everyone needs to be careful and see it for what it really is!

Yes. More local to where he was prior to prison. a bit further than where he is now.
did you write to him in prison? 😂

• Haha

I am fishing 🤣 I don’t know if he’s genuine or not but came across this thread and thought wtf seems like I’m in the same boat as loads of others

• Heart
I am fishing 🤣 I don’t know if he’s genuine or not but came across this thread and thought wtf seems like I’m in the same boat as loads of others
I hate to say it girl, but if you like him, do yourself a favour and swerve him now before you really fall for him. Unless you went for the meal with him in which case he might actually like you, but not being harsh if he’s doing what he’s doing and getting to know you like that then he’s having his cake and eating it. He’s got the gift of the gab and is telling everyone the same thing. I fell for it for about 12 hours then woke the duck it and thought nah he’s a bad player. As much as I think he’s fit and I’m attracted to the fact that he’s a bad boy, am I duck being one of many!

To add, If I could message you on here I would. Obvs not going to put specifics on here becuase you don’t know who he’s said what to and I don’t fancy feeling the wrath of him if he was able to identify us! Just be careful and know your worth xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This tread is my fav atm 🤣🤣🤣 I found him with the first Helen thing and I’m glad I found this tread it’s wild 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just got to be careful haven’t you. Some men are very good at telling you what you want to hear. You’re stunning, can’t believe their luck blah blah blah. I’ve been with enough dick heads to spot them a mile off now. Defo have fun, there’s no harm in that, but always look after number one, yourself xx

😭😭😭 he’s 6ft 2 fk me 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got to be careful haven’t you. Some men are very good at telling you what you want to hear. You’re stunning, can’t believe their luck blah blah blah. I’ve been with enough dick heads to spot them a mile off now. Defo have fun, there’s no harm in that, but always look after number one, yourself xx

😭😭😭 he’s 6ft 2 fk me 😭😭
He looks short! I bet there’s even more girls in the inbox now after that revelation 😂

He looks short! I bet there’s even more girls in the inbox now after that revelation 😂
He does doesn’t he! his arms and legs don’t look particularly long
Oh defo, all he needs to do now is get the goods out on his story and he’ll have a different girl for every day of the year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but is this thread a pisstake? Like are people here really messaging him and him telling them they love him? Like what the duck? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen the video of the bodybuilder who lifts too heavy and his muscle rips away from his chest? 🤢. If you haven’t, don’t look, it’s grim. But I keep expecting that to happen to Sam when he keeps going heavier with those weights 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.