Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
Aww I really liked him up, up until he took back the silicon filled walking eating disorder that shagged her way through xfactor. Now he’s just a mug.
This.

I used to really like Sam on MIC and didn’t mind him on Big Brother. I know he’s immature but I found it funny and I quite liked his crazy enthusiasm for things. He never seemed as up his own arse as the rest of the MIC cast. I watched the celebs go dating where he met Pete Wicks and loved that. Now he’s with Zara though… 🙄 and the Pete ‘jokes’ are just repetitive and boring.

Reactions: 2

S4buk

VIP Member
I think he’s a good looking guy but I could not cope with his immaturity - it’s next level and would drive me up the bloody wall.

Reactions: 1

S4buk

VIP Member
I think he’s extremely cute but yeah, hard work and Zara doesn’t look like she has a lot of patience with him. Especially now she’s a ‘documentary maker’ / ‘strictly star’. Having said that, I do actually like her but it must be a lot being ‘pranked’ 24/7.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who she actually shagged on Xf? Was it someone in production? Surely not Louis or Simon 😂😂😂
Yeah it was leaked shortly after it aired on Chelsea and he deleted his insta right after, someone on the music production side by the sounds

S4buk

VIP Member
I think he seems pretty obsessed with Zara, Zara not so much. He must be exhausting to be around.