Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Sam and Sali I have to thank for finding tattle. Same shared a ranting Instagram post defending Sali when she was being bullied by people on here.
Cheers for that gals

Reactions: 15
It’s Sam and Sali I have to thank for finding tattle. Same shared a ranting Instagram post defending Sali when she was being bullied by people on here.
Cheers for that gals
Sam never learns. She did the same about Guru Gossip back in the day when it was still run by “Lulu”

Reactions: 4
We’ll have to see if she changes her name now . Or if she will do what Nicola has done and kept the chapman in
I think she'll keep or go double-barrelled.

It's strange that none of the siblings posted anything.

Do we thing it was one of these cool weddings where people's phone are confiscated on entry so no-one posts anything?

Reactions: 7
I think she'll keep or go double-barrelled.

It's strange that none of the siblings posted anything.

Do we thing it was one of these cool weddings where people's phone are confiscated on entry so no-one posts anything?
Her brother put something on a few hours ago, the one that got married the other week.

Reactions: 2
One of the brothers posted up a video last night , of him and Nicola playing chess , in some house.
Get the impression they was all staying their last night . So maybe they getting married at that location ?

Reactions: 2
I like it! She looks natural and understated.... I was expecting a really edgy Kate Moss-type look

Reactions: 8