Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine got married at Voewood. It's a stunning house and garden. Not many butterfly style houses left at all in the UK. Full of taxidermy though. One of the bathrooms had a stuffed turtle in it and the sitting room has cheetah skins all over the place, complete with heads. It was about 8 grand to rent it for 5 days.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t expecting this style of wedding or dress from her at all (get the vibe with the hat and sunglasses) but she looked lovely and more importantly, really happy 😊

Reactions: 3
I skipped through it. The funniest bit was her pretending she didn’t know she was filming herself 🙄
Tbh I think she genuinely didnt know, she doesn’t glance at it, the fright/surprise looked real and you see Ian’s hand at the beginning.

Reactions: 2
Was jim at the wedding? Wonder if tanya got an invite?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they so rich that they don't need to work or is the YouTube money not as big as I thought? I thought channels as big as theirs made really good money.

I think maybe they just have enough earnings from other avenues they’ve managed to do ok. I recall when Sam bought her first apartment after she split from Dan she said she had some help from Nic to do it, so things have obvs looked up since then!

According to companies house they’ve made millions. Sam has also said she’s invested well in a few properties so she’ll have an income from that.

Reactions: 4
Nic has an apartment in London as well as their Norwich house and the new holiday cottage. The new pool probably cost between 50-100k with all the landscaping and finishing.
Sam has her million pound oenthouse and a villa that probably cost between 3-500k in Ibiza. I bet all the kids go to private school. For YouTube make up artists that started as Mac counter girls they have gone a very long way. Would be nice if their outlook to the viewers who got them all this was a bit more grateful and less grabby but there you go.

Reactions: 23