Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she gets defensive and angry about it, especially when she sees the messages Jim gets and the rumours she’s seen about him and Tanya.
Well maybe she could just say what happened to the dog that Jim and Tanya shared so much of and now allegedly delete any comments asking where it is? I'm sure that's what the almost all the questions Jim and Tanya get are about! Jim's own new wife was stoking the flames leaving baiting comments to blame Tanya🙄

Reactions: 8
She said she was going to post the live up. But now saying it didn’t save. I think she’s changed her mind and chosen not to post it. As won’t be wanting that rant up. will just draw more attention in the comments.
You could tell she wasn’t happy for a good 5 mins after she had the rant. Her demeanour totally changed. Face changed. You could tell was pissed off.
But like I say , I only saw comments asking where the dog was.
I didn’t see no one saying Jim cheated on Tanya. I think she has assumed that

Reactions: 4
This is word for word what she said . I screen recorded it. Because I wanted to know the highlighter she used, and didn’t want to sit through it all. So screen recorded some of it.

“What on earth makes you think I’m going to put any personal stuff.
Not even my own personal stuff, other peoples stuff! Are you nuts?!?
If you’re here to get gossip about my brother who’s fiancée is about to have a baby any day.
You’re one of those losers who keep messaging Sarah and Jim .
Saying Jim cheated on Tanya .
Which by the way is not true, absolutely isn’t true at all. I know exactly what happened, and that’s not what happened at all.
Then please f*ck off because I’m not going to tell you anything other than what you know”

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I must admit I had to stop following the Tanya thread as it was basically pages and pages about the dog and comments from people saying that they’ve messaged Tanya, Jim and Sarah asking about Martha. Why does it really matter so much to people 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must admit I had to stop following the Tanya thread as it was basically pages and pages about the dog and comments from people saying that they’ve messaged Tanya, Jim and Sarah asking about Martha. Why does it really matter so much to people 🤷🏻‍♀️
What is the story with the dog? Did they re home it? If they did, why wouldn’t they just say? Sorry, I don’t follow Tanya or Jim so like you, don’t understand why people are so obsessed with the dog.

Reactions: 3
What is the story with the dog? Did they re home it? If they did, why wouldn’t they just say? Sorry, I don’t follow Tanya or Jim so like you, don’t understand why people are so obsessed with the dog.
That's the problem no one knows what happened to the dog.

Reactions: 16
The dog featured heavily in their blogs and was a lovely little dog. They fussed over the dog and made out they loved moo moo and she had her forever home. They split, the dog stayed with Tanya and then she disappeared and they wonder why people ask/ are concerned about her :unsure:

Reactions: 17
I agree, think they should tell people what happened, it looks bad on their part.

Reactions: 4
see I get they mentioned dog a lot before but I still don’t get why people are getting so worked up about it. To go the effort of organising campaigns to comment on their socials is just obsessive to me

I think it’s just the secrecy of it all. It gets peoples imagination up that something bad happened. So people want to know.
It comes across that they are ashamed to say went on. So adopting the ‘don’t talk about it. People will soon forget’ mantra . But it just rouses peoples suspicions.

Sam had a dog going back year ago, called pogo or something, and she ended up rehoming him to her friend. She mentioned it in passing , and no one batted an eye.

Jim and Tanya refuse to say where the dog is. The best one was when Jim posted a video up answering his ‘most asked questions’. Which the dog would have been the top question at the time. Wasnt even mentioned . And anyone who commented on that video asking about the dog, he deleted.

Reactions: 5
I guess for me I just think if 2 years later we still don’t know about the dog then we’ll never know what’s happened so it’s maybe time to just drop it. Says a lot about the 3 of them that they are so boring this is the only thing they have about them that raises any interest I suppose.

anyways back to Sam and Nic ☺

Sams back at the antique jewellers spending more than I make in a month or three. Honestly a bit jealous but also so curious about her relationship with the jewellers as she previously was there helping them go through all a lot and how much money do you need to spend somewhere to develop a relationship

Reactions: 7
Ha I know, I thought to myself when I saw that , what a Charmed life she leads now. To spend days like that. Must have last only been there, a month ago , buying stuff. Must spend fortune in the place.

Reactions: 2
see I get they mentioned dog a lot before but I still don’t get why people are getting so worked up about it. To go the effort of organising campaigns to comment on their socials is just obsessive to me
I don't think people are really getting that worked up about the dead dog, it's just a bit of an entertaining farce that they won't say after monitizing it for all of its life. Didn't Jim sell pencil cases with the dog on it?

I quite like the mystery of the disappearing dog that the new Mrs Jim hints that the ex Mrs Jim did something to. I'm sure far more people are interested in that than any overlaps they may or may not of had.😆

• Haha
I don't think people are really getting that worked up about the dead dog, it's just a bit of an entertaining farce that they won't say after monitizing it for all of its life. Didn't Jim sell pencil cases with the dog on it?

I quite like the mystery of the disappearing dog that the new Mrs Jim hints that the ex Mrs Jim did something to. I'm sure far more people are interested in that than any overlaps they may or may not of had.😆
And Tanya named a lipstick or something after Martha :p

Wish Sam had gone all dog-gate and been like : yeah this happened. My money's on Tanya rehoming Martha

B279F54F-7F28-4DC5-9611-C1A61CC3E4C7.png

she looks great, she’s in Mexico for treatment at the moment and has started a new Instagram for her hsct journey. Does anyone know why she’s gone to Mexico for the treatment? She may have mentioned it, but I would’ve thought as she uses private health care she would’ve been able to get treatment here, and be able to stay with her kids and husband.

How can she say she shaved her head a month ago but had some hair at her sisters wedding a couple of weeks ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My mind just automatically thinks it’s something under hand/slightly experimental not approved when I hear people going to places like Mexico for treatment. Which I’m aware is not the case 99% of the time and there are excellent hospitals there it’s just a long way to go for treatment you could have here, unless her doctors here don’t think she should get it

How can she say she shaved her head a month ago but had some hair at her sisters wedding a couple of weeks ago?
I thought the same had a look and Sams wedding was a month ago it was on the 31st of July/1st of august

Reactions: 5