Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that men are people. Who said that vulnerability is exclusive females? Sam Heughan is not the victim in this situation and that wouldn’t change regardless of gender. The only people who would see an actor as the victim in this scenario are crazy fans.
I've never heard of him but I stand by my point that if it were a woman the word vulnerable would be used in a situation where someone was pretending to be them.

Reactions: 1

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Sam has quite alot of online scammers pretending to be him. He has put out numerous IG messages and tweets to warn people. But a few of these fans have replied to these scammers who pretend to be Sam and some have been tricked out of their life savings 😳

Now today these women are complaining about Sam not responding appropriately to the scammers.

I really don't know what else he can do. He posted again on Twitter and IG yesterday to ignore and block these people. Now they are going to the press about it 🤦‍♀️ yes I know the scammers are bad but imo these are grown women, surely they arent THAT stupid to believe they are in an online relationship with him?! It smacks of wanting an acknowledgement from him to me 😬
People tend to be victims of scammers not because they are THAT stupid but because they are THAT vulnerable. Heughan is not the victim here! He will no doubt use the inevitable to pile these women will have to endure from his rabid fan base as a way of flogging the tartan tat he has for sale.

He looks like a knitwear model.
From the 1970s

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Miffy29

VIP Member
Well, that or they don't actually run their social media accounts.
Sam does. He's been asked before if he has help and he says no.

Re the scammers, I dont think anyone is a victim. Im of the opinion that the women that are targeted should know better. Vulnerable or not, where are their partners, family members etc to say not to hand over the money...and Sam has done all he can to stop them.

Anyway Sam is in the new film To Olivia playing Paul Newman. I love him but he really needs accent lessons 🙈

nrs264

VIP Member
😂😂 more negative than I expected 😂😂🤷‍♂️

Does he have a reputation for sleeping around then? He always seems to keep that part of his life quiet

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
So can men. Vulnerability isn't exclusive to females. If it were reversed and it up was a woman whose identity was being fasely used they'd be classed as vulnerable too.
I’m pretty sure that men are people. Who said that vulnerability is exclusive females? Sam Heughan is not the victim in this situation and that wouldn’t change regardless of gender. The only people who would see an actor as the victim in this scenario are crazy fans.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I've never heard of him but I stand by my point that if it were a woman the word vulnerable would be used in a situation where someone was pretending to be them.
Sam Heughan’s fans have been claiming that he (a man) is the victim while shaming the actual victims. I stand by my point, if anyone was calling a male or female actor vulnerable in this scenario then they would be a crazed fan.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Sam Heughan’s fans have been claiming that he (a man) is the victim while shaming the actual victims. I stand by my point, if anyone was calling a male or female actor vulnerable in this scenario then they would be a crazed fan.
Okie dokie 👍