Sam Heughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered what people thought of him or if there is any gossip?

Personally I really like him, both how he comes across on social media and as an actor (he should be the next bond). He is also hot as hell obviously lol

I know there have been some gay rumours, no idea what substance there is behind them but I'd love it to be true. we desperately need some representation that isn't a massive stereotype

Reactions: 1
He’s bland as hell and a terrible actor, actually. Thank god his co-star carries the show they’re in or it would be completely over by now. His SM accounts are so manufactured too.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t kick him out of bed.

Quite like that he occasionally gets political on Twitter too. So many ‘celebs’ are too afraid to speak out.

He got a bit of backlash over buggering off to Hawaii at the start of lockdown. And he came across as a bit of a knob about the whole thing.

I do like him in Outlander but he seems a bit bland in real life. I do wonder whether he will have a career once Outlander is over. Maybe action films?

Reactions: 2
I loved early Outlander. Didn’t really enjoy is after Claire went back for the second time. Sam seems very dull.

Reactions: 3
😂😂 more negative than I expected 😂😂🤷‍♂️

Does he have a reputation for sleeping around then? He always seems to keep that part of his life quiet

😂😂 more negative than I expected 😂😂🤷‍♂️

Does he have a reputation for sleeping around then? He always seems to keep that part of his life quiet
I’m in Scotland and he’s not known here. Couldn’t tell you who he’s slept with.

When I watched S1 of Outlander I was shocked to learn he was Scottish. He sounds like someone trying to do a Scottish accent ... it’s weird. I don’t rate him as an actor at all, he’s bland and unconvincing. He seems to have gone to the Joe from Friends “smell the farts” school of acting. The fact that he gets his fans to pile onto BAFTA Scotland every year because he hasn’t won a Best Actor award is embarrassing. He’s nowhere near as talented as he thinks he is.

I've been a Sam fan since the early days of Outlander. He has some proper crazy fans who he can do no wrong in their eyes. For me lately, he's become a bit boring and I'd be lynched if I said that to them. He bought out whisky, a tartan range, a book and a new TV show to go with the book and that is literally all he posts about now. It just seems its all about the money nowdays. I mean I don't blame him, anyone would make money while they can but meh its all same old same old.

He has a film out in the Spring called SAS Red Notice with Ruby Rose, now that I'm looking forward to.

A friend of mine had some dealings with him through work and said he's absolutely lovely, incredibly polite and friendly to everyone. She said he was one of the nicest celebs she's met (and she's met a lot - works in PR) so I'll always like him!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sam has quite alot of online scammers pretending to be him. He has put out numerous IG messages and tweets to warn people. But a few of these fans have replied to these scammers who pretend to be Sam and some have been tricked out of their life savings 😳

Now today these women are complaining about Sam not responding appropriately to the scammers.

I really don't know what else he can do. He posted again on Twitter and IG yesterday to ignore and block these people. Now they are going to the press about it 🤦‍♀️ yes I know the scammers are bad but imo these are grown women, surely they arent THAT stupid to believe they are in an online relationship with him?! It smacks of wanting an acknowledgement from him to me 😬

Sam has quite alot of online scammers pretending to be him. He has put out numerous IG messages and tweets to warn people. But a few of these fans have replied to these scammers who pretend to be Sam and some have been tricked out of their life savings 😳

Now today these women are complaining about Sam not responding appropriately to the scammers.

I really don't know what else he can do. He posted again on Twitter and IG yesterday to ignore and block these people. Now they are going to the press about it 🤦‍♀️ yes I know the scammers are bad but imo these are grown women, surely they arent THAT stupid to believe they are in an online relationship with him?! It smacks of wanting an acknowledgement from him to me 😬
People tend to be victims of scammers not because they are THAT stupid but because they are THAT vulnerable. Heughan is not the victim here! He will no doubt use the inevitable to pile these women will have to endure from his rabid fan base as a way of flogging the tartan tat he has for sale.

He looks like a knitwear model.
From the 1970s

Last edited:
People tend to be victims of scammers not because they are THAT stupid but because they are THAT vulnerable. Heughan is not the victim here! He will no doubt use the inevitable to pile these women will have to endure from his rabid fan base as a way of flogging the tartan tat he has for sale.

From the 1970s
Maybe the older ladies are vulnerable but a 30+ year old surely should know what she's doing 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
He reminds me of a generic Hallmark movie actor. No way he’ll be Bond, he doesn‘t have the talent to be 007.

People can be vulnerable for all sorts of reasons and at any age.
So can men. Vulnerability isn't exclusive to females. If it were reversed and it up was a woman whose identity was being fasely used they'd be classed as vulnerable too.

So can men. Vulnerability isn't exclusive to females. If it were reversed and it up was a woman whose identity was being fasely used they'd be classed as vulnerable too.
I’m pretty sure that men are people. Who said that vulnerability is exclusive females? Sam Heughan is not the victim in this situation and that wouldn’t change regardless of gender. The only people who would see an actor as the victim in this scenario are crazy fans.