Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread just in time for her “amazing” dj set from a cave in TULUM*

*that she paid for with a groupon offer

Thread title as per @Lyla001

Reactions: 13
Won’t allow her kids to eat processed food ! .. fuck off val it was only a few weeks ago you were ordering your kids takeaway pizza because you could be bothered to cook .. absolutely full of
---
If only she was the main carer for her kids!
She can’t even look after that poor dog properly nevermind her kids

Reactions: 16
I dont know where to start with that latest story!! Fuckin hell , mother Teresa step aside. Sal hun - you put shit up your nose, get shit on for money and dont look after your kids. I think fuckin poisonous water is the least of your worries you absolute melt

Reactions: 18
More bullshit - 'bill hates owns most of agriculture...what is in your neat exactly' ...thick as pig
Her kids don't eat meat but were on her story at yo sushi and mackies a few months ago

Her body is literally riddled with scabies, salmonella, undiagnosed UTI/STD and she's worried what a double cheeseburger does to you

Reactions: 15
P.s. she never wrote that. Just a copy and paste from somewhere as normal

Reactions: 5
When is she back off home to Mexico to DJ in a cave again? I guess she is just wrapping things up in the uk and winding her highly profitable businesses up
It would be funny if those poor kids weren’t being affected by her shit parenting (when she can be arsed of course)

Reactions: 6