Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I went to post exactly the same thing, she's that moronic she doesn't even understand the concept that its supposed to be a dig.

She hurts my brain, with how little she uses hers.
She’s made me so angry with that story. Thick, gullible bastards like her are so dangerous!

Reactions: 4

Villanelly

VIP Member
Nah, there were definitely injectors about twenty years ago, even up here in the grim North West. It was just starting to become a 'thing', nowhere near as commonplace as it is now of course.

Reactions: 4

laughing

VIP Member
Londoners- are we ready to rave with our Sal?

Can we wear practically no clothes and a pair of her sunnies please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
A plain 😩 white or black bouncy castle seriously ? For her kids ducking birthday , al for the gram aren’t you Sal hun
Couldn’t give a flying fuck about what your kid wants aslong as it looks good for the gram
You absolute top fucking bell wiff 🤮
Knock me sick
Of course she's after a plain black bouncy castle, will match her blinds didnt you know 🫣

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
**just spat my expired crab sticks out my mouth***

It was only last week she was ranting about mates being loyal etc. She's alianted everyone in her life she's got no fucker to rant about 😩
True. I'm inclined to believe that over her wanting privacy. Either way she's lost entertainment value (n)

Chi4

VIP Member
She’s totally getting her trips paid for by using a site called Miss Travel. Old ugly fellas pay for your trip in return for a couple of nights where you shag them in their room. The enabler probably pays so the girls can join her when she’s not entertaining for her flight and board. If she really had any intention of having quality time with her kids then she’d be on a holiday filled with water parks and adventure days. It’s all a show for instagram. What a fraud.
Off I go to find miss travel 🤣🤣

not really but what a bloody boring holiday for those kids ! They look so bored.

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Are her lips ombré last night, or does her mouth have an apron of skin now? Wahhh, she might not like fat people but at least their aprons are on the belly and not their gobs.