Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
So was she actually in hospital then? What for if not for the wrist? Was it old pics the ones of her in bed? Or lifted off the net? If it was all for sympathy has it even worked?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lizzie23

Natwest Val likes to lick frogs, that didn't cure her irresponsibility to mother her sprogs

• Haha

Missramone

I had to go for an ECG last week and it wasn't until he went to put the sticky thing on my ankle that I remembered I hadn't done my post-winter leg shave yet. I embarrassingly admitted it's still too cold to remove extra insulation that leg hair provides (well that's my excuse anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:)
Happened to me a few months ago, I tried to explain to the nurse and she was like , hairy legs are the least of our worries, so I felt better lol

laughing

VIP Member
Lots of lip smacking going on.

Face full of botox and filler.

Has she had eyebrows done as well

magsymaisy

No work for you Val? What is your work??? Surely people must message her asking what she’s does?
The hair is super confusing, another mystery in the world of our Sal 🤷‍♂️
She might have sewn the extensions onto clips so she can take them out when she wants. Some of my mates do this and just use the extensions on nights out.

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She made a big song & dance about having her matted horse hair removed and we’recsupposed to believe she would have it put back in and her stories not looking like this —————————————————————while she eye fucks herself 🤡