Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “5am club” has triggered loads of people in the organised Mum method group on Facebook 🫣

Reactions: 5
The whole holiday that she is showing just seems boring, even the stuff she posts, the people look bored.

Can you imagine how 'ill' she will be when she gets back....

Reactions: 15
Isn't it about time this tatty headed trollop trotted back to tuebrook towers ?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You got a line. Nothing compared to the amount of lines that our Sal has done the last few weeks.

Also, what is that pink “baggy” in the super snake post. I heard about some kind of pink cocaine on here previously.

It will be 2-CB (not that I’m a drug user, I used to date a bizzie) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine it was just a shag, no one there looks like they would pay for a shag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the disco minge Saville would be having 🤢🫣. Or was she kidnapped by the cartel in the jungle after stumbling upon one of their drug making places 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sitting in Spain. On holiday. Kids are in bed and me
N hubby sat on balcony havin a swal …. Nothing like it. Feel so content knowing kids are happy & made memories at the beach today; so sad she’s fucked off again and left kids with whoever … ps: hubby fell asleep & snoring so taking chance to scroll 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's bouncing around Mexico, living in a cathouse acting as though she's Sandy from Grease with her sorority sisters when in reality she is an absconding mother who cannot face reality. Get back home to your kids girl and get your bleeping priorities straight

Reactions: 36
She's bouncing around Mexico, living in a cathouse acting as though she's Sandy from Grease with her sorority sisters when in reality she is an absconding mother who cannot face reality. Get back home to your kids girl and get your bleeping priorities straight
no doubt that her girls are better off whilst she’s writhing around the jungle and she knows it

Reactions: 10
How long has she been away from her little girls now ? So so sad!!! Them poor girls hardly know there mummy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.