Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go home Sal and take your ginger rats nest with you 🤮 god I can smell her through my phone she makes me cringe honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her voice sounds more fucked than ever! All that bup bup bupping has really taken its toll. She belongs down dock where the smell of her will fit right in...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You got a line. Nothing compared to the amount of lines that our Sal has done the last few weeks.

Also, what is that pink “baggy” in the super snake post. I heard about some kind of pink cocaine on here previously.
it’s a more potent type of synthetic cocaine, got a mix of everything mdma,ketamine.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Rave deep in the jungle with da girls
Salville living her best life 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in Dubai with work for 3 days. CANNOT STOP CRYING I miss my kids!!!! How does she do it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Driving to a rave 👀
Seen it all now
Such a weird flex “look at me I’m driving” Wooooooow! Sooooy impressive. Living ya best life.

Driving to the wrong place hun you should be on the school run.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can she say much more than “yeahssssssssss” in a gravelly tone
Ahhhh she’s no one trick donkey, I mean pony, ar Val! She’s diversified by saying “sexxxxxay” in an old fella’s voice at girls, a room, or even just at nothing a few times on this bender!

No arrrrribas yet, though :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Such a weird flex “look at me I’m driving” Wooooooow! Sooooy impressive. Living ya best life.

Driving to the wrong place hun you should be on the school run.
She's probably the only one that can drive the others are yet to pass there theory test 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sal has just upgraded her phone, she posted it the other day so this one she gave to her mum will be her old one

Yeah I saw her get a new phone on her upgrade. Imagine the absolute shame of wrapping up ur old phone and giving it to the mum, for Xmas , after all lisa has done

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, the HATS! She's obviously royally fucked up her hair yet again, and got a hat glued to her head 24/7 to try and conceal it. Her head must be sweltering 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E86E497D-BA8E-4FBA-B208-E92503B06F3C.png

If anyone filmed me like that when I was dancing I'd be fuming. They both look so uncomfortable with the flash on in their faces don't they! Xx

Reactions: 13
You got a line. Nothing compared to the amount of lines that our Sal has done the last few weeks.

Also, what is that pink “baggy” in the super snake post. I heard about some kind of pink cocaine on here previously.
Its a mixture of speed, ecstacy and ket 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.