Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has got to take the video down after she comes out her drug binge it’s so creepy, she’s off her face and groping that girl saying sexy to her. That video makes me feel dirty just watching it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she’s met a girl there (I assume they’ve met anyway as they’ve both started following each other) who is known in Spain for being a prostitute and has faced drug trafficking charges in Italy. Hanging around with a lovely crowd as usual Sal.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I bet she was trying to turn the villa party into an orgy, the scabby old mare. There's nothing more stomach churning than seeing a filthy, dirty, itchy and rancid Valerie on heat.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion :
Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
The latest grid post has TULUM in capital letters! Another rat for the bingo card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely off their faces!!
The third video the one in the bucket hat looks suspect and making taking drugs but I can’t be certain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ghislaine Maxwell vibes … off their nuts 😳
I want her to explain why TULUM is the best. Says it repeatedly but we don't get any details. Is it the cuisine? Sea views? Friendly locals? Luxury suite? Orrrrrrr bc it's one big brothel supplied with as many drugs you can ingest at low prices supplied by the local cartel?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.