Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally i buzz off some international valcapades but this time it’s just pathetic and a bit sad. Swaying at a half empty beach party with people a decade younger, clothes borrowed or cheap and falling apart, on enough drugs to kill a wild bull and kids on the other side of the world. And she really thinks we are jealous 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Bucket hat ✅
Fake prada boots ✅

i don’t think we have reached peak rat gurl hair yet, its deffo going to get worse 🤣

C9B49373-15E8-45A7-90C6-988242F49506.jpeg

What a bleeping mess she looks 🐀 Her lips look awful, maybe its the heat maybe its tit filler 🤔

E5604257-3446-4560-AD86-443481E35FC9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why does she always have to push the lesbian vibe? Kissing and grinding on other girls?
Her holiday doesn’t make me ever want to go to Tulum 👎

Reactions: 22
The way she’s grinding on that girl and smacking her lips knocked me sick. Sal needs to lay off watching youjizz with her clients. Nobody would do this in real life.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The downer is going to be unbelievable when 🤡 arrives back home !
will be so ill
Best year ever quotes
New hair do
Hate the uk
Next holiday plans

Reactions: 21
She's a bad woman, the girl is off her head and sleazy saville is all over her 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
S at home wondering where mum is….enabler Lisa trying to explain that she’s been swaying in the jungle for 7 days straight.
Don’t worry S mummy Val will be home soon saying how she hates being in the uk, it’s not her vibe and she can’t wait to travel again

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s giving me the vibe she’s dying to kiss these girls but they’re having non of it are they. I’m honestly not surprised they deffo have a group chat not involving her. Sallie saville.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.