Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
One pair of crocs would signify to me only one child went. Which is just a bit meh for me. I get there could be circumstances sometimes. But to take one away without the other is a bit off too me
I still think the eldest kids dad doesn't allow her to have overnight access. Clearly the best thing for her

Reactions: 20

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Did she say a while ago that she was having laser treatment to remove the tattoo on her face? It's obviously still there although she works hard to hide it.

It's the mahogany tan, face/neck tattoos and ice white turkey teef that mean she will never fit in with the beautiful people in the Mykonos villa, Nile cruise or anywhere else. That whole look is really not cool these days - it just looks cheap and dated.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I don’t really love chihuahuas but Elvis is so cute, she don’t deserve him. See the other day she tripped herself up when she said she doesn’t walk anywhere and forgot the way to her house. Either bullshitting or she don’t walk the poor dog.
It's Vegas isn't it 🤣

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’m no doctor but i’m pretty certain antibiotics should be perscribed by a medical professional and not your insurance fraud mate?

3049EFD7-2977-4A25-BCFD-245DAF5D6E1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

give me tea

For dads that don’t seem to seem to pay for the kids, they take them on a lot of holidays. Such a shame Sal don’t do the same. If my kids dad took my kids away as much as there I wouldn’t expect money from him.

Where dose she meet all these best friends.
I don’t even like my best friend on the best of days how she has a 107493739 I don’t know.

• Haha

Zxx1

So funny how she keeps posting about her kids spending half the hols with her and half with their dads. Someone who has custody of their kids doesn’t have to keep reminding people that they have custody of their kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Queenie Pop

ACBCDEF2-0A57-4D35-AC29-E18B457F4550.png

Can you imagine seeing surfer Sal crouching down in front of you like she’s dropped a penny!
She’s on a busy path having her 7 year old filming her. Ffs.

• Haha

JaydaKiss666

I ❤ this thread you lot know how to crack some jokes & I’m here for it 👌🏼😁

But more seriously, she’ll never change will she because these toxic narc types see absolutely nothing wrong with their behaviour. I had a “mum” just like her & it’s damaging. Her girls will fuck her off eventually.

RattyBumBum

At burning man cash isn’t the currency. No proper shops etc. You are encouraged to trade, it’s quite well known that some wealthy ‘men’ take women to use as their trades for the things they need. That’s probably how she’s getting there, (if at all) she’s being being used as currency!

• Wow
  • Sick
First time commenting, very long time lurker. Not sure if anyone noticed on her live some freak was asking her to show her toes. She made a big song and dance about it and removed them. Now she’s videoing the bride’s toes. She’s a dark cunt who deserves everything she gets.

• Wow
  • Haha