Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JB1994

Gutted I missed her out in potters bar! Anyone know which restaurant she was in? It’s hardly glam…

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the viral video on Twitter yesterday of the Dubai porta potty?
If you type that in, it comes up.
100% wouldn’t advise it though, I’m traumatised.
It’s different talking about it, but seeing it in action sent my head west 😭
it’s so fucking bad! Luckily I already knew about Dubai porta potties from you rat gurlzz!

Sallyspal

VIP Member
“Abs Loading” 🙄 she is a rectangle! And loosing weight won’t make a difference.

Not to derail; but we aren’t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, then….a live a short while ago 😳 (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photos…) god love her she’s a cat crash.
what’s her @? Where can you see?

ohnoshedidntdidshe

Just come across this thread! Could someone give me an update please… I remember Sallie on big brother years ago and she was a horror then but things seem to have gone down hill! How many kids does she have now? Does she have joint custody?

JE172

VIP Member
I want to know which John has booked her for the GP. Coz it doesn't make sense. Why would you fly Natwest Val over when there's an abundance of young stunning birds who won't be screaming AAYYYYYYY every 30 seconds and showing ya up.

But yano Sal, she'll be acting like Lewis Hamilton personally invited her, when she'll actually be at the gates like this and clinging on to the first person who comes along...

View attachment 1188313
They don’t even let you out of the train station without a stand ticket on race weekend. That’s if you fly into Nice and try and get the train over. Unless she’s been helicoptered in😂😂

• Haha