Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is no way that pic was taken this weekend. She looks totally different. Her hair different, wheres the tat on her head gone? And no other pics on gram of her in this get up!
She must thing we were born yesterday
Fuckin sad
I was wondering who it was cos it's definitely not our Val

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Chi4

VIP Member
Val you still have those shitty extensions in the side , just cut them off 🤦‍♀️ She’s on one today

Haha! The state of that tshirt! That's karma for you 😉
For someone who doesn't do drama and apparently is all zen she don't half bang on about everything! 😆 like someone else said she acts like a little girl, falling out with her mates, lending clothes, bffs4ever ❤ 🤣 grow up Sal!
WTF is all over that T-shirt? 🤣 looks like she’s bathed in mud then given it back 🙈

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
“Abs Loading” 🙄 she is a rectangle! And loosing weight won’t make a difference.

Not to derail; but we aren’t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, then….a live a short while ago 😳 (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photos…) god love her she’s a cat crash.
Her mam was sitting at the kitchen table in front of her 😳
Maybe it's just when she's not sober it all goes to shit.

• Wow

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Oh god I watched it….I wish I hadn’t scoffed my last Easter egg because I feel like it’s going to make an appearance again 😷😷

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Same bikini as yesterday :sick:

That other photo that shows her fanny out of the swimsuit

Why the constant need for her to show off?
Life isn’t a competition, Not for normal people anyway.
She’s deluded if she thinks people are jealous of her and her lifestyle

She tries to show off as she has fuck all

I’ve got the real version of some of the shit she is wearing, well the bag and I never thought to wear it H2T in bright pink, with those boots… I can’t get my head around it…

Why’s she tucked her eyebrows into her beret??
That filter looks like she has horrible threads and the brows are mid-forehead.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Skin so good our Sal :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1192405

My response after that wasn’t so polite! I’m sure she’s reading here and will post my account all over her SM pages but I’m not bothered. I don’t really care for instagram anyway
I think your responsevwas extremely polite. How fuckin dare she!!
My reply would have been :
Fuck off sal you manky bitch - go and wash your arse!...... put on the actual post for every one to see.

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
NutellaSX , made me think of Nutella sex straight away - do ya think that is a code so people know she takes it up the bum?

Also do ya reckon she’s staying in Tuebrook with our Val?

• Haha