Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irla10

What is Sallie’s username?
Reason I ask is… I’m baffled. I’ve not really posted here and never bashed her at all. I just think she’s entertaining. Never commented on her photos. It appears I’m blocked!? When I search that username it doesn’t show..?

Reactions: 1

irla10

Does it say ‘no posts yet’ and the page is blank? This happened to me with that @nohun_
I’ve never interacted with him but I’m blocked for some reason 😅
It just doesn’t show her account at all. Says username doesn’t exist. I think you’d have to set up a new account with a new email address to be able to interact with them again according to the recent feature update. Again, I’ve only ever requested to follow her. I wondered if me liking a funny comment here a couple times and asking questions about her past she might have known me. dont see this being the case but I don’t know how investing in finding people she is lol. When I used to follow her she was big on finding the people in this forum on Instagram

Last edited:

Sez99

VIP Member
Is there no wiki for Sal? Now I'm sad 😕
I was trying to explain to my partner who she is earlier !! As I seen she keeps tagging a female PT who operates outta the men’s boxing gym he goes to. I said ‘hang on I’ll get the wiki up on her’.
No wiki I was devestated !

Chi4

VIP Member
Is she still out there ? Let’s hope those knees heel for when she gets back !

Dantee

Girls, when you say you’ve read about Dubai Porta Potty’s, like where do you read that?

I read some bits on here under the Chloe Khan thread - are there other tattle threads with this on?

Not too sure I want to even look at this point, but just curious 🤨

cococookie

Chatty Member
Reason I ask is… I’m baffled. I’ve not really posted here and never bashed her at all. I just think she’s entertaining. Never commented on her photos. It appears I’m blocked!? When I search that username it doesn’t show..?
@sallieaxlnew

PianaInPyjamas

It's a few pages back and can't find it now but whoever asked if she had more than 1 phone - yeah she does have 2, i suppose one of them is for "work" contacts. Bet happy PT hasnt popped up in her notifications on either of her phones in weeks, have they fallen out as well?