Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Don’t know many people that do support it Val hun x
Sal isn’t cruelty free with her products and treatments though. But she’s too thick to think of that.

L’Oréal (elvive) is not PETA approved/cruelty free as they sell products in china that are legally required to be tested on animals.

Johnson’s & Johnson’s (baby oil) test on animals.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I want to know why these ‘detectives’ don’t want to catch peados, stalkers, terrorists with this new found IP address technology, why the fuk are they only interested in finding out who called Ms Z List a fuking prossie/thief??? 🤔
This, also don’t forget our Sal thinks drug dealing is harmless (she posted that pedophiles should be the ones chased by police and given long sentences not drug dealers as they don’t hurt children and are generally not hurting anyone) meanwhile she wants the police and authority’s to crack down on us tattle huns 🤣🤣🤣 give over Sal. (Ps-anyone who thinks drug dealing is harmless and doesn’t directly harm children is a moron)

Also, cringing at both her and this other deluded idiot she’s hanging around with lately thinking they’re fooling anyone. Absolute weapons the pair of them. Sal, if you want my full name & address……..just ask pet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Does she have a UTI? Am howling, the scruffy cow clearly hasn't been weeing after shagging. Or maybe the crusty old bikini is the culprit, take your pick 😂

What happened to her going home on Wednesday? She must have another job booked

• Sick

Tobodee

VIP Member
I’m sick of working my arse off in my 9-5, scraping by to book one holiday a year, whereas this cunt is frolicking off around the world every other month. I’m gonna go and get me kitchen scissors and start on me husband see where it gets me 🤷🏻‍♀️

P.s her live was unbearable. Cringey as fuck, just her fake laughing trying to show everyone else in the bar that she’s popular and famous and not a loser

I came off at one point and went back on and someone must have asked her about someone and Sal was saying ‘she’s a fucking liar that girl’ did anyone catch who she was on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t shoot me but I get her point! Although she has explained it in a shit way in typical Val style. I think the point she’s trying to make is that it’s always down to the woman to sort contraception - the pill, the injections, the coil, implant, a patch, the list goes on!! Fill a lass with hormones and hundreds of side affects and most lads make an excuse not to wear a condom!! Technically women can only conceive once every 9 months and men can technically impregnate limitlessly, they could impregnate 10 women a day. So why should it be down to the woman? More money should go into funding research into more contraception of men!!
Sorry I’ve gone on one now 😂😂😂 anyway….. moving on 🤣
I used to work in an abortion clinic, trust me women can conceive several times in a 12 month period!

(But yes I get what you're saying!)

There should be more research into male contraception, it'll never happen though cos men don't want to go through the shit women go though with hormones etc. Although I actually like my Mirena, the only side affect i have it no periods which is pretty amazing!

Edit - hasn't Nick Cannon just had 3 kids all at the same time by 2 (maybe 3?) women?

I used to work in an abortion clinic, trust me women can conceive several times in a 12 month period!

(But yes I get what you're saying!)

There should be more research into male contraception, it'll never happen though cos men don't want to go through the shit women go though with hormones etc. Although I actually like my Mirena, the only side affect i have it no periods which is pretty amazing!

Edit - hasn't Nick Cannon just had 3 kids all at the same time by 2 (maybe 3?) women?
I just googled - he's had 4 babies in 2021!!

• Wow
  • Sick

flixy83

Can we all please just ‘remeber’ that Sal is living ok? She’s living her best life, not with her kids, not in her 4 bed, not with her rented Range, living her best life not needing any man, while erm…..getting fucked my men for money 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Prossy job has finished and now pretending she misses her kids and coming home. What a state bet her fanny stinks.

• Haha
  • Sick

Motevamp

Fucksss sake if I don’t go to bed in next 20 minutes I’m like a briar in the morning , need to be up before 7 to get the son ready for school , keep the screenshots coming Rats Girlssss
Rat Girlss Assemble 🦸‍♀️

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She’s just embarassing herself now banging on about how she’s well off doesn’t need a man blah blah blah, looking down on the rest of us with “normal” jobs.
She’s got no more to show for herself than anyone else I know and she lives in an average house in an average area.
She acts like she’s a multimillionaire and she couldn’t be further from it. Wasn’t she done for benefit fraud like 5 mins ago?
My job might be boring to her but i’d rather sit at a desk than get my fanny out to minging sleazy men to pay my bills.
Yeah, doesn’t need a man but needed to go on benefits when she split with her man 🤣🤣 and then decided to stay on those benefits fraudulently……….aye what an absolute boss babe!!

Sal, my husband died when our 3 kids were little and I managed to continue TC of B without benefits……..managed to keep my kids & my home too #justsaying

Oh and also Sal, just booked to take my children to the canaries in November……..means taking them out of school but hey ho……..imagine claiming to be ‘non conformist’ and anti our education system and then use it as an excuse as to why you’re away leaving your kids AGAIN. So glad that I don’t just say my kids are well travelled, I actually take them travelling 🤣🤣

poor kids were expecting 6 weeks in Ibiza that for some reason didn’t pan out 🤭

(I also took my kids to Valencia in the school holidays)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I really wish she’d either get some knock off sliders that fit her weird long frog feet or learn to walk without dragging them. I hate that shuffling sound.

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Them kids won’t notice she’s gone and won’t give a toss- she barely sees them and she has been largely absent for some of their most formative years in terms of making attachments to care givers in their lives. Sad for them, but probably for the best in terms of them having any kind of genuinely close relationship to her.

At best she’s a fun ’Auntie Val’ that flits in and out of the lives, takes them for the odd meal, some shopping and maybe a sleepover.

• Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
She's not a natural beauty. She's average at best and that vile personality makes her a - 4. Congrats Sallie, you haven't got a pot to piss in but own a Rolex, jokes very much on you hun.

I can't stop watching her stories and laughing like she's dog the bounty hunter but instead the troll hunter of the world 🤣🤣
The passive aggressive nature of how she talks lol she is absolutely toxic.... did she think it would scare us!? Hahaha honestly it's cracked me up!

As someone said on here before, imagine being a genuine punter going on to watch her manky body and instead you get this crap, what a confusing wank 🤣🤣!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha