Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Some girls lost her Instagram at is being held to ransome.. having a lil chuckle cos the amount was £200..😂😂 Jesus my weekly asda shop nearly hits that.. anyway.. sals boss advice. do this, no do that.. the girl who never got her account back 🤣View attachment 761894View attachment 761895
Fucking hell she can't be arsed looking after her own kids and pisses off to Greece slagging about but can offer to get randoms insta accounts back 🤔 #trulyinspirational 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Eyerollsagain

I’d rather have a pretty pair of flats from ASOS or River Island than fake LV sliders. The toenails are so long as acrylic, Chinese shop specials. Probably horrendously bad for your natural nail and imagine the dirt and toe jam you would get under them! Vile 🤮

• Sick
Long time lurker, her trainers are fake. They are £110 new but do sell out, they are currently reselling for less than £200. If she’s not even paying for real trainers at that price then you can pretty much guarantee everything else is fake. They are pretty bad fakes as well. Probably plastic and will leave her feet smelling as bad as her vagina. Must be saving or investing the thousands she earns from only fans. Lol.

Attachments

• Haha

Lavs

The rolex shes wearing is the snide one she always wears with the fake cartier bracelet. If that watch was hers in the box, we would of defo had a whole unboxing video to go with it 😂

• Haha

MamaTea

Can report an updated rat girlzz calendar 🗓
- Sals going to Mykonos this week
- Dubai Oct 11- 18th
- St.Tropez 4 her Bday (currently not booked)
-Bum being done Feb 22nd next year (also wants fat in hip transfer)

• Haha
Anyone seen the man in front of her in that street she was walking down? I reckon she's with him...her 3rd eye told me 🤣!!

Buying shells for your kids from places you don't take them... sure they'd rather be there collecting them themselves. 🙄 useless and worse type of human

• Heart

Papparazzo

View attachment 767738View attachment 767739View attachment 767740View attachment 767741View attachment 767742
just found these from 2019 on my phone as I’m deleting old photos. This was when her and ged were arguing because of the stabby mcstab video
Hmm, I wonder if I might distantly know you….I know the person who has liked GED’s post there, and it means you follow him as his name has showed up on your feed…small world! Real life rat gerl friends…!

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
“Girls girl” Sal putting pressure on women to sexually satisfy their man or else they’ll cheat, get in the bin Sal. People cheat for multiple reasons. If my mans not sexually satisfied enough he can have a wank, there’s more to a relationship than just sex and its not my job to be at his beck and call like you are with all your punters Sal.
The absolute irony, a woman pretending to know what men want but hasn’t got a man to stay with her or be faithful yet 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Think she should be actually asking people questions (rather than answering them) what it takes to make a man happy don’t you 🤣🤣

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
View attachment 770494Anyone got half hour a week to help sort Valeries postage stamp garden out?
Looks like her previous weekly gardener that she captured on cctv (Sallie) has handed in her notice. Poor old Val. Can’t keep a friend, man or gardener for longer than 5 minutes
She's always begging for help.... roughly interpreted as a freebie? She clearly never gets them or she'd be showing them off and tagging the company in. God she leads the saddest life.

She's on a major comedown from the gangbang sorry holiday, the dic pic crew are obviously all good mates and gone back to their normal lives and Sal doesn't factor in that!!! She's just left at home, alone, drinking canesoasis!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I am weak !!! She's back on the hunt again 🤣🤣🤣 she doesn't realise she's giving us exactly what we want by acting all passive aggressive and psychotic on her stories... we have loads to chat about now!! 🤣🤣

Also beware tattlers if we see a rented range on your property or outside the home address, get the police on speed dial!!! She will be trespassing with a horrific stench 🤮🤣

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I was having a rather shit day until i saw this about the computer geeks being shut down 🙂 Ha ha see you lads don't let the door hit you on the way out 😂 I bet 'CSI Sal' is keeping her gob shut today they have made 'hot mess express' look a right Muppet, how gullible? sitting in the rented rangey like she has won the lottery spouting absolute shite when she should be self-isolating 🤩🤩 i am putting the sage and crystals away for now and have stopped looking out the window 🤣🤣 #yawn

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I don’t understand how this is trolling someone when we do it on a forum that she CHOOSES to look at? Surely it’s just classed as self harm? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sheila Bloom

She’s 100% been reading here today. Hello Sal!
it doesn’t even make fucking sense what you’ve written.
No filter, no edit must be so easy when you have PAID for your face, tits & arse 🥴
Also doesnt count when you have contorted yourself to fuck Val.

• Haha