Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it up the rear more like #facetuned #salvaldor #samefishybikini

Take it up the rear more like #facetuned #salvaldor #samefishybikini
Copying and pasting a Google quote like that Looking to see how far you've fucked ya kids of more like hun.. only across the other side of the globe you've gone not that it's far enough for you is it pet. While your ma is picking your kids up your wiping jizz out ya rear shit crack go home SAL

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Should say “ I only took it up the rear to see how far I could go”

Reactions: 10
Heading home… stopping at every country on the way for the cheapest flights. She’ll be home in a week!

Reactions: 23
Maybe we could have a whip round lads for an extension of the holiday. Not sure I’m ready for 5 o’clock club, aromat and the gym posing shots

Reactions: 26
Such a bad photoshop job ‘sponge(r) val square arse’ on that last photo-you can see on the other side that her waist doesn’t naturally go in that far

Reactions: 6
Nah you don’t need to give them your card details you just create an account if you don’t have one already

Reactions: 1
What happened to her “going to Europe for summer, back to Mexico and then Bali”?! Guessing by “Europe” she means Wakefield, and by “Mexico and Bali” she means aromat eggs and no kids?

Reactions: 22
She could do with looking IN the mirror to make sure she’s not showing her nipples and then maybe she would also see she could do with a good wash.

Reactions: 7
I can’t find the little sweat on Only Fans?
EDIT - found her but it wants my card details?

Reactions: 3
Maybe we could have a whip round lads for an extension of the holiday. Not sure I’m ready for 5 o’clock club, aromat and the gym posing shots
Remember when she put ‘5am club’ in her bio the massive fucking cringe

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.