Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she put ‘5am club’ in her bio the massive bleeping cringe 🤣
yeah and put up a story that said "DM me if you want to join" like she was the inventor of the 5am club and you needed a password to Get in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yeah and put up a story that said "DM me if you want to join" like she was the inventor of the 5am club and you needed a password to Get in 🤣🤣
Brace yourselves girls I’ve got a feeling in my bones the 5am club boss witch will soon be making a appearance 🤡🤡😂😂

Val’s on her way home to her aromat eggs 🍳, we’ve spent the past month watching her constantly on the beg 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I should hope the bunk beds will be waiting for her seeing as they were arriving about 5 weeks ago 🤔

Reactions: 17
Zen Sal incoming. Eggs, Aromat and plaits in her hair. Already advertising for cleaning staff because she’s a mega boss babe CEO..,

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone remember she had that cut above her eye what she said she done falling out the loft? well I reckon she made a move on the handyman that did her jobs back then and his wife found out and gave her a crack because I had him on my personal insta and around the exact same time and his wife took over that page and I thought it was to much of a coincidence haha

Reminding us she is the CEO DIRECTOR BOSS witch BABY!!
What is this tit?? She posts these alllll the time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s trying to get young people to work for her through the kickstart scheme which means the government pays their wages 🙄 She wouldn’t be able to afford any staff otherwise! I can almost smell the aromat and eggs now she’s on her way home

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think there’s an incoming “met someone on the plane now I’m off to .....” coming followed by “make mates all over the world” post

• Haha
She’s trying to get young people to work for her through the kickstart scheme which means the government pays their wages 🙄 She wouldn’t be able to afford any staff otherwise! I can almost smell the aromat and eggs now she’s on her way home
She’ll have a job getting the Kickstart funding. You’ve got to prove that the jobs are for a minimum of 6 months. She’s going to Europe and Bali soon isn’t she??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aghhh haven’t been on this thread for ages, too invested in Truff if I’m honest! But I can’t find her on Insta. Has she changed her account name again? Or am i blocked (still on pg11, catching up)

Reactions: 10
Are these companies she posts ads for hers?? Or are they even real companies & she's just having us on??

Reactions: 3
It’s all a load of bullshit, it always is.

She will promise people work and there will be duck all.

All so she can look like a boss babe.

Reactions: 8
Also notice how she’s reverted back to being Sallie Axl now she’s almost home and no longer needs to worry about Americans googling her name and discovering who they’re really partying/shagging with 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.