Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s incredibly unlikely that someone stole her phone in Dubai, she lost it/ left it somewhere revolting. People leave their phones to save their seats in the mall food court as there is very little petty crime, and cameras everywhere. If you leave your phone in a taxi they will bring it back (everyone I know has done it). To live here you give a blood sample and a fingerprint. This type of crime is so rare.

Reactions: 21
What does she look like in this. Why does she pull those faces and try to contort her body to give her a shape. Don’t get me started on the durag 😩View attachment 591335
Not posted on her in ages but I wonder if she has people messaging her saying I’ll pay you this much to do these bleeping idiotic videos.

Also that ‘video’... She can’t ride a dick for tit and who in their right bleeping mind would bareback that clam salad? Get him to the clinic ASAP 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtf is that weird little video about, does she actually think people want to see that 😳. Insta blows my mind sometimes 🤣

Reactions: 4
On Stabbies last live she said she was going the ‘islands’ then Mexico City with her new pimp I mean boyfriend Charlie. But looks like he’s fucked her off and now tiny eye Sal is on her own and missing him. He must have found her a booking and fucked her off. She looks sad. What a tit show of a life.

Reactions: 13
What day is she supposed to be going on holiday with one of her kids? Let’s see if it actually happens abit like the 4 bedroom house, BBL, holiday in feb, new car etc, getting her kids back in March ....

Reactions: 7
5CB172FA-988E-42BE-B358-3A88EBA971E0.jpeg

duck me look at that stinking arm pit
Why’s she got fake tan on in fuckin Mexico 🤣🤣

Them eyes are shrinking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I take fake tan on holiday. Only cause I’m pale as a ghost and would rather look after my skin than hammer the sun beds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I take fake tan on holiday. Only cause I’m pale as a ghost and would rather look after my skin than hammer the sun beds
Actually she was burnt to a crisp the other day wasn’t she so maybe she’s fake tanned to help her skin not come off on one piece like a fuckin snake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Pissing myself at her latest post talking about backpacking, she didnt have a mobile phone or booking.com
I'm a bit older than Sal and I had a phone in high school the daft bleep 😂😂

I remember when I was about 19-20 and booking holidays and flights online, she living in the dark ages.

I guarantee 70% of so called backpackers run away from their problems at home....but not bleeping off their 2 kids in the process.

bleeping lock her up in a mexican prison, not one fucker gives a tit about her coming home. She's more of a hindrance 🤮🤮

Actually she was burnt to a crisp the other day wasn’t she so maybe she’s fake tanned to help her skin not come off on one piece like a fuckin snake.
I bet her skin is as dry as Gandhi's flip flops
She would need about 5 bottles of moisturiser to sink in and thats only on her leathery fanny

Dont blame you, I ditched sunbeds a few years ago and my skin is 10000 times better. Not like madge from benidorm Axl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pissing myself at her latest post talking about backpacking, she didnt have a mobile phone or booking.com
I'm a bit older than Sal and I had a phone in high school the daft bleep 😂😂

I remember when I was about 19-20 and booking holidays and flights online, she living in the dark ages.
Yeah, what is she talking about? She's 9 years younger than me, so when she was 19 I was 28, I absolutely had a phone with internet on, I had a laptop of my own at home and a computer at work. I was using the internet every minute of every day. Smart phones also were just coming out because I had the first android and it was before I was 30 because I sexting the IT bloke from work for a couple of years before I met my husband at 30! Haha she's tapped in the head her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.