Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could open a tin of beans with that chin

Reactions: 6
Well Sallie is awake and it’s “Fresh Saturdays” in last nights clothes and her hair has been brushed with a toffee apple by all looks of IT! If that’s fresh then god only knows what fresh actually is.

Reactions: 17
First comment on this car crash, a solo addicted, good job ladies!

Her latest insta story 'waiting for bae' fuck off, go and see your kids instead!

Reactions: 5
Sallie, oh Sallie, celebrates Christmas in June, many congratulations on finishing your shitey front room.

Reactions: 6
Sallie Sallie with your converse so long please please burn that dirty primark thong!

Reactions: 27
1000% n on her story looks like a scar under her eyebrow!

She loves the attn though will thrive off ppl asking her what’s happened

Reactions: 1
I stopped following S around the time she was ‘setting up’ a children’s furniture as I couldn’t cope with her messy lifestyle and the fake image she portrays... and then there was a stabbing video infront of her daughter she clearly needs help as I thought things where bad a few years ago but now... she hasn’t even got her daughters

the slit on her eyebrow from falling out the loft And the black eye your hiding with poorly blended eyeshadow lol....

Honestly don’t know how she gets away with showing her clit for a gram.. sorry meant showing her clit for ‘the gram’

Reactions: 11
Sallie the beg, insta got her spread, see me gash for fiver, cause I need some fake designer!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.